*3 days later*

"I stillcan't believe he stayed, he's staying." Sonny whispers.

"Well believe it Sonshine." Pete says, pulling Sonny into a hug.

"Thanks to you!" He burrows his face into Pete's chest.

"You ok coriño?" Pete asks. Sonny pulls apart slightly so he can look up at Pete. He's lucky they're alone and Usnavi is at the bodega or they would have some explaining.

"You just called me coriño.." Sonny teases.

Pete blushes slightly, "Yeah I did. Gotta problem coriño?"

"Nope!" Sonny grins, pulling Pete for a kiss. It started getting heated and Pete pushed Sonny backwards until they reached Sonny's bed. Sonny lays backwards on the bed and Pete climbed on top of him. Pete bite Sonny bottom lip making him gasp. He took the chance to slip his tongue in Sonny's mouth. He moaned into the kiss.

Nina walked up the stairs to Usnavi's apartment. She wants to see if he want to get piragua with her or walk around the park. Even though Usnavi is staying, he's been a little distant. Nina guesses he's still mad and/or sad so she wants to make it up to him a bit with piragua. She reaches Usnavi's apartment and opens the door. She looks around and doesn't see him. He must be in his room. Nina doesn't even think about knocking and opens the door to find Pete on top of Sonny, making out with him. Nina squeaks in surprise, causing them to pull apart. "Sorry!" She slams the door closed. Pete stands up, pulling Sonny with him.

"Damn. I thought we'd have a little more time before someone found out. The secretive thing was kinda hot." Pete jokes and Sonny slaps his arm.

"Not funny! What if she tells Usnavi?"

"Then I'm a dead man, coriño."

"Pete be serious.." Sonny whines.

"It'll be fine. Let's just talk to her ok? She's prolly in the sala still." Sonny nods and they walk out to see Nina leaning on the wall.

"You want to explain?" Nina asks.

"Do you want to forget what you saw?" Sonny asks hopeful and Pete snorts.

"Sonny..."

"Right right." Sony sighs.

"I can give you a minute Sonshine to talk to her? I'll wait on the fire escape." Pete whispers to Sonny.

"Really?" He nods. "Thanks." Pete walk away.

"So?"

"I'm bi..."

"When did you figure that out? Why didn't you tell anybody?"

"Last year and.....I don't know I just couldn't find a way to tell anyone."

"Not even Navi?"

"Especially not him." Sonny shakes his head.

"Why not?"

"I just- no."

"He'd accept you, you know."

"Maybe but not my 18 year old graffiti artist boyfriend." Sonny shakes his head again.

"Your boyfriend?" Nina smirked.

"Oh...uh..y-yeah..Pete's my boyfriend." Sonny said blushing.

"Aww niño! That's adorable!" Nina rushes to Sonny and gave him a hug. "When did that happen?"

"The day I went missing. I was with Pete all day and super upset..he comforted me and then we kissed.." Sonny said smiling.

"You really like him?"

"Yeah. I do."

Nina nods, "Go get him. Tell him to come here."

"Okay..." Sonny nods and walks to the fire escape.

"How'd it gooo?" Pete asked holding the 'o' sound.

"Good. I think. But..she said she wants to talk to you."

"Me? Maybe I am a dead man after all." Pete muttered stepping back inside and Sonny chuckled.

"Hey Pete! Love your work. Your a great artist but if you ever hurt Sonny you'll be dead. ¿Entender? No dudaré en patearte el trasero si lo lastimas. Usnavi lo descubrirá y tú estarás a seis pies debajo si termina lastimado de cualquier forma o forma. ¿Entendido?" She changes into Spanish and starts talking real fast. Pete just listens. He's not totally fluent in Spanish, especially when spoken fast but he got the jest of it.

Pete nods, "Ok. Yep. Understood."

"Great. I came up here to see if Sonny wanted Piragua. Want to come down?"

"Yeah thanks Nina. We'll be down soon." Sonny replied. Nina nods and leaves the apartment.

"She's scary." Pete breathe out.

"She can be. She's just..protective."

"Understandable because look how cute you are." Pete said smirking, making Sonny blush.

"Shut up."