We have an hour!

(Smut kinda)

Levi's POV

I put our kid down as eren was in our room. I slowly closed the door and then ran into mine and Erens room taking off my shirt "we have an hour or less" I said and he nodded stripping as well, I kissed eren and mixed our tongues together and eren rewarded me with a moan. I quickly put a condom on and was about to prep eren "no no daddy I already did" I smirked "bad boy~" I gave his butt a satisfying smack and then carefully pushed in as eren moaned closing his eyes "oh levi~" I growled and started moving hard "that's not my name slut~" I smacked his butt again going faster and enjoying Erens insides as he tightened more than he was 'I need to do this more often. He's so tight' I thought "s-Sorry ahh~ d-daddy~! Ah~" eren kissed my neck and I slammed into him harder making eren more wet and sexy "Ohh~ I'm s-so close!" He threw his head back as I found his prostate then... ben started crying. "What?! No no levi don't stop!" "We have to, we can continue this later" I pulled out fighting the urge to continue and I took off the condom and got dressed "levviiiii" he whined I knew how much eren hated stopping before his orgasm but we had a kid so.. "later baby I promise."

Later they went to a hotel to make up lost time as Isabel and farlan took care of Ben