Chapter 5 smut

This is going to be short but you know. :)

Deku's POV

I moved my hips I could fell his cock getting harder under me. All of a sudden he flipped me over and took his pants off. "Midoriya if you want we can stop at anytime ok." His eyes lustful. I nooded my head. He pulld my underwear off and put his lips on the tip. He took three fingers and put them in my mouth. I sucked on them Until he pulled them out. I moaned as he licked around the tip. He put a finger in my entrance. I arched my back and moaned louder. He put another one in making me drool. He put the last one in and pushed them in and out of me. I could feel that I was about to cum. "Shoto i'm about to cu-" I stopped and I filled Shotos mouth with my cum. He got up his fingers still in me. He swallowed is a little bit of it was on his mouth. He kissed as he took his fingers out and put his cock on my ass. "Beg for my cock." He said my cum still on his face. "PLEASE I need you I want you please." He put the tip in me it hurt but I moaned and  arched my back.
He trusted back and forth. He went faster and faster. He came in me his cum dripping out of me as he pulled out. He fell next to me. We layed there in silence as we slowly fell asleep.

If you want another part please tell me in the comments. :)