Chapter 4: Snow Day

Pang.

Pang.

Pang.

The first time Buttercup woke up, she wondered what the noise was, who was making the sound, then exhaustion knocked her back to sleep.

Pang.

Pang.

The second time she roused, Buttercup started to contemplate whether or not she was imagining it all. Or perhaps someone was watching her, secretly videotaping her every move for their latest movie on some freak porno site. Buttercup shook her head drowsily and forced the thoughts away.

She could always knock the sucker out once she was fully awake.

Sleep then overcame her a few moments after that.

Pang.

The third time Buttercup, yet again, awoke,she moaned groggily. Someone or something just wouldn't let her fucking-

"Buttercup Utonium!"

The weary girl practically pried her eyes open with her fingers. Her head felt woozy and sleep was threatening to consume her again

"Buttercup Utonium! Rise or shine, it's time to spend some quality time with your favorite person!" Someone called out from outside her door. The knocking resumed. Buttercup was surprised whoever was knocking hadn't punched a hole in her not-so-strong wooden door.

She couldn't wait to bestow a good ass beating to whoever dared to wake the bear from their hibernation.

Buttercup glanced over at her digital clock. Who the fuck was waking her up at eight in the morning?

Was this what she got for staying up all night watching Attack on Titans? Surely she had not committed a crime staying up until four in the morning.

"Butterbabe~"

Buttercup groaned and refrained herself from hitting her head against the wall. Only one person dared to call her that.

Buttercup dragged herself from her bed and shivered as her bare legs met the cold climate of her room. For such a rich school, they sure needed someone to fix the heaters, especially at the dead of winter.

Squinting at the glare of the harsh sunlight washing through her window, she fumbled at the lock with one hand while the other clutched onto her green wool blanket.

The door opened with a click, revealing just who she knew would dare pull a stunt like this on the almighty bear.

Dark circles and a sharp glare was met with a shameless grin that belonged to the damned devil himself.

She watched as excitement was practically spill out from every pore of Butch.

"Buttercup Buttercup lets go out," Butch gushed ecstatically. "It's snowing!"

Buttercup felt herself slowly close the door on the boy. It was way too early for this.

She hated the cold. She hated winter. Most of all-

Buttercup fucking hated it when it snowed.

But much to Buttercup's dismay, Butch just wouldn't give up. He gripped the door and stuck his head in, peeking into the room.

"I even invited Boomer and Bubbles," Butch added. Buttercup puffed out her cheeks.

At that point, he might as well have dropped to his knees and begged.