𝕀𝕀𝕀

[headcanons and notes]

~ Tithonus is the son of Gaea and was the one who got all the powerful gifts and the intelligence

~ Tithonus is the son of Gaea and was the one who got all the powerful gifts and the intelligence. He is the nature deity of the elements and life and is one of the more significant gods in his family.

~ Tithonus has mastered almost every form of magic in existence because of the time he spent with Dusk Stonehart(the celestial who created all magic and divinity).

~ Tithonus created three very powerful, near omnipotent blades by using all of his newfound power plus the blood of some powerful eldritch beings. He named them "The Dark Blades" and gave one of them to his close ally, but keeps the other two just in case.

~ Tithonus is a very powerful weaponsmith, creating a countless number of different scythes, axes, and very powerful magic staffs.

~ Tithonus was a bit of a mama's boy when Gaea was alive and was loved by her unconditionally. She treated him a lot different than her other kids, knowing for a fact that this boy was her chosen one. The one that wouldn't break and turn evil like her other two kids did.

~ Tithonus didn't create /all/ life on earth, but he created about a good quarter of them. However, he is in control of all life on earth, he just didn't create it all. The same goes for all the elements in the universe.

~ Tithonus often carries around his magic flute that when played correctly can call upon any and all life of his choosing.