Intro

Hello, fellow Wattpad peoples!

This is a story that I wrote with my friend,  IzzytheDragonQueen (She's pretty awesome, check her out), just for fun, but we figured we could post it on Wattpad. It is the first book in a series called The Stories of the Eight.

You may be wondering what Stories of the Eight is, exactly, so let me explain it.

Stories of the Eight is a group of stories written by IzzytheDragonQueen and me that aren't meant to be read in any certain order. They all have a similar style, and they all focus on fandoms IzzytheDragonQueen and I love and are a part of.

The main characters in these stories are all versions of the same base characters. For example, you may notice two people named Kenna in different stories. So something you could do if you read all of these is try and figure out which character correlates to another in the other stories in the series. Post them on my Conversations page and we'll see who gets the closest. Sorry if that sounds complicated!

Anyway, I hope you enjoy and feel free to comment or make a post on my Conversations tab if you notice any spelling or grammar mistakes, or any plot holes. We are always trying to improve our writing.

Thanks for reading,

AwesomeGirl18661 and IzzytheDragonQueen