Part 2

Khushi's painful shriek has shook the otherwise silent Raizada mansion. All came running to her room and they can very well understand that it is their Chote who can be responsible for her shriek. She is running around the room restless and is searching for something which no one knows what she is searching for.

She is continuously mumbling something which no one can understand. This happens every time when she gets panic. She went on mumbling and saying things and is running here and there restless. Just after a moment she went into washroom and washing her palms continuously and saying" it is not going away. Its not going away."

Arnav very well understood she is trying to remove her hand touch on him and is trying to remove the feel of his hand by her hand. There is no worst punishment in this whole world than this where your lover and life wants to rub away your touch. Akash bhai and payal are trying to make her come out of washroom but she is going on saying "It won't go away"

Finally Akash has lost his cool and shouted "Khushi, just come out of the rest room, if you don't come out I will drag you out or for that matter pick you up and I very well know you don't like anyone touching you. So you better come out of it."

Anyone would have feared Akash Singh raizada but Khushi was and is always exception. She doesn't care and even in her depressive state she didn't bother his threat. She is going on cleaning her hands again and again. That's it, Arnav lost his cool and he knows what will make her come out of this idiotic cleaning spree

Anjali Raizada Jha and Akash Singh Raizada are twins by birth and almost similar in their character. Both have faced so much at an young age and became cynical and practical towards life. While Akash covers it up with diplomacy, anjali behaves like spoilt brat and get the things done. Anjali Raizada Jha went to the restroom door and said "Khushi bacchi thanq for being the only source of entertainment in my dull and boring life. What's the use of saas bahu serials when I can have full on popcorn entertainment in this house. You don't bore me baby. Every day new twist, new story, new idea of reacting. We should actually write a book - Khushi and her hundred ways of reacting to Arnav." and laughed as if she made the wonderful joke on earth

Except for glaring Arnav can never say word against Anjali. Whatever she is now, she was and is his mother who has took care of him. He went straight to Khushi wash room sat before her ignoring Payal protests and said in calm tone "Khushi if you don't leave cleaning your palms now, I might end up hugging you and I might end up picking you up as Akash bhai told and drop you on your bed. If you think washing your hands will make you clean away my touch, you are wrong and you know too it is imprinted in your heart about me. Choice is yours and you very well know Raizadas never back off when they say something."

That did the work and Khushi has left the place and slept on bed as if nothing has happened. Anjali turned to her mother Avni Raizada and said "Aaj ka episode sampat mom, you can go from here. And Chote you have to practice your dialogues little better, you are not creative anymore. I used to be fan of yours once sarcastic one liners and you are no more innovative. You became Aham dikhra to Gopi oops Khushi bahuriyaa like Akash has become for Payal bahuriyaa."

Akash has listened enough and said "Anji that's enough, please don't go beyond that - I might actually say words which you might regret listening and you very well know we know each other enough to know everything."

Anjali didn't deter a bit and said "Akash my brother - you must understand this Raizada mansion ka raaz is not only known to you but also to me. If you know things of mine, I know things of yours and you better don't start that arrogant speech on me. Just because I don't say anything on you doesn't mean I can shut my mouth."

Payal started attending to Khushi hand bruises because of her rash cleaning. Arnav left the room immediately and all has dispersed for their own work. Arnav is in his own zone where he wants to remember that day where Khushi came into his life. When he was 5 years old, Khushi came into their life. Her tiny hands, her fair skin and always smile made him fall for that 1 day old baby. She used to smile every time he used to hold her. Payal who is his friend since birth used to get irritated because Khushi is her sister but she used to cry whenever she used to hold him. Infact Akash bhai and Anjali di who were 10 years old by then also never had the joy of holding her because she used to cry. Raj bhaiyaa has no chance too. Except her parents she only used to smile and catch his hands.

Its something no one understood how they both got that connection since her birth. He knows her from diapers. She practically grew before him. There is nothing he don't know about her life but this hatred and fear for him is something he never wants.

He really misses Khushi, with khushi he really misses his friend Payal who has stopped talking to him and he misses Akash bhai and anjali Di pampering and assurance saying everything is going to be fine. He misses his mentor Raj bhaiyaa. Everything is a mess

He is still in that trans of memorizing his wonderful moments with Khushi when Payal barged into his room and said "What the hell did you do Arnav, why do you do such things? Why can't you maintain a distance?" By breaking your furniture or crying, things won't happen and you should understand Khushi doesn't like your presence

Akash bhai was trying to calm her down and saying some soothing words but Payal is unstoppable. She was going on ranting to such an extent that Arnav has lost his cool for the first time in his 30 years of life on Payal and said "Where were you when I needed you most Payal, With khushi I am also suffering. I did mistakes, I realize but this much punishment from Khushi is not enough that you stopped talking to me. Is that what we have Payal?" If she is your sister, I am your best friend since birth.

Payal just said " She is Khushi arnav, she practically grew up before us. I can't see her like that and I don't know what made her turn like that. I only know she is suffering."

"What about me Payal? We practically grew together. Is Khushi not my responsibility too? I did things agreed, but didn't you all abandon me. I need your assistance too. Bhai and Di are no more the same and you Payal when did the last time you spoke to me and asked if I was fine at least. Dard dard hota hi Payal, even I suffered and I am still suffering. There is no worst punishment in this world than the fear you see in your lover. There is no worst punishment than your lover panic reaction to your touch. Have anyone thought about me? Have anyone thought how I am coping with?"

Anjali walked in the right moment and said "Chote you have learnt so much hindi language and I am proud you can write your dialogues now. Keep it up. You are learning to write full fledged dialogues and script, thank god I was thinking what will happen to us if Raizada industries sink, no issues now we have a story and script writer - we can start our production company and produce movies."

"Di please not today." begged Arnav

"Not everyone has luxury to weep for their loved ones and mourn for years Chote, you have to go on with life." Can we just go to office?