I. THE ONE WHERE THEY RETURN.

As the group opens the familiar door to their friends apartment

As the group opens the familiar door to their friends apartment. It reveals a young very pregnant woman sitting on the couch with a cereal bowl on her stomach.

As the group walks in Phoebe pipes up enthusiastically, "hey!"
"Hey!" Chandler and Katrina exclaimed together in sync.
"Hi!" Joey greeted before they all tackled each other in a hug.

When they pull apart Phoebe quickly states as a sudden realization sweeps over her.
"Oh! You ate meat!" She exclaimed to Joey who held an immediate shocked reflection across his face.
"You three had sex!" She exclaimed pointing at the Chandler, Monica and Katrina.

"You had sex?!" Chandler automatically asked his sister his head automatically snapping directly to the brunette "with who?"
"Phoebe I didn't have sex!" Katrina laughed awkwardly avoiding her brothers suspicious gaze that was set upon her.
"Well we didn't either!" Chandler exclaimed in defense.
"Oh I know you didn't." Phoebe paused causing Katrina to snicker under her breath.
"I meant Monica!" Phoebe gestured
"Phoebe, I did not have sex." Monica corrected the blonde.

"This pregnancy is throwing me all off." Phoebe realized.
"All right, I'm gonna go say hi the chick and the duck." Joey announced
"Oh, me too!" Phoebe exclaimed happily
"Why would you need to say hi to them, you've been feeding them for four days?" Katrina asked the young blonde slightly confused

"Oh right," she paused "maybe I'll just go home."
"I'm gonna head home too, see you two around." Katrina told Monica and Chandler as the trio headed out of the apartment.

As Phoebe walked away Joey spoke up before Katrina got to far.
"Kat—." Joey began turning around from his door to face her.
"Joe," Katrina mocked lightly "you know we don't have to do that thing where we talk to each other and say all those mushy things right?"
"Oh yeah, ew — yuck." Joey stumbled out.
"We were in a foreign romantic country, I blame London." Katrina confirmed with a strict nod.

"Yeah London." Joey repeated pausing "wait, weren't we already sleeping with each other before London?"
"Joe." Katrina sighed.

"Right. So what do we do now? Go back to pretending like it never happened?" Joey asked
"Yeah I mean that's probably best considering with all the ross and rachel drama and phoebes pregnancy and Chandler —."
"Yeah, no." Joey swallowed shaking his head in agreement as his hand grasped the door knob. "I totally agree."
"Right, I'll uh see you soon then Tribbiani."
"Yeah yeah very soon." Joey agreed awkwardly
"Okay bye." Katrina said walking away with a small wave.
"Bye," Joey said swinging open the apartment door and stumbling in.
~~
Katrina sighed as she walked into her apartment and threw her stuff down and put her suitcase away for later unpacking and chewed on the inside of her lip as she walked over to the kitchen and grabbed a glass and got some water. Chugging it down, suddenly feeling really thirsty she placed the cup down with a short noise after it collided with the marble of her counter.