CHAPTER 3: A Chance to Justify.

1 week has past since me and Hermes talked about the issue and i was wondering why is Hermes not making any move i mean he told me he likes so he should express how he feels. While i was thinking about it i saw Hermes from a distance i was shook 'coz he's wearing round glasses and he had his mushroom hairstyle he was on his way to our table and i pretended i'm not looking then he gave me chocolates and snacks in front of my friends then i ask him what's with his look then he whispered "Its because you miss mushroom too much"  then my face became red as if they were like tomatoes he sat beside me and put his arms around my waist and i could see Mimi and my friends looking at me as if they were suspicious what is between me and Hermes, Hermes asked me if he could always drive me home and of course i agreed but i told him Mimi would be with us sometimes 

While we were inside the classroom he transferred to the back so that he could sit beside me. He put his head on my shoulders while slowly holding my hands and i could feel how sweet he is but i could also see Yuki looking at us but i still continued studying our lessons then suddenly our teacher gave us a seatwork and while i was answering Hermes told me my answers are wrong so he offered to teach me well...i have to admit he's good at Basic calculus. Our teacher dismissed us early so Hermes decided to stay at our house to bond with us then Mimi was keep on asking me questions.

Mimi: HEY B*TCH is that Hermes? why does he looks like that?                                             
Me: yeah! its him...well we used to be schoolmates when we were G10 but our sections are different but i already knew him that time we used to call him Mushroom HAHAHA! 
Mimi: So is he courting you already
Me: isn't it obvious?                                                                                                                                 
Mimi: HAHHHH i knew it!!! so have you already told Jai and Lei about it?               
Me: well don't worry i'm planning too maybe tomorrow will do.                                                                       
Then a moment later Hermes told me he already stays in a condo bought by his parents so he asked me if we could stay there for a while but of course i was over thinking of what could possibly happen HAHA! then we headed down but we saw Mom at the living room watching TV.

Me: HEY MA!!! uhm....remember Hermes right?                                                                   
Mom: Yeah!! he's the guy you brought here before right? you even told me he's not gonna be your boyfriend.                                                                                                                             
Me: MOM! hays...well we're going to his condo for a while but don't worry that's were he lives.     
Mom: OK! just share me your location i'm gonna pick you up, but if you wanna do sleep over its fine with me and by the way i want 2 grandchilds if you know what i mean HAHA!                                 
Me: MOM! i even don't have monthly Menstruation!                                                          Hermes (whispered): That's why it means we could do it everyday.                                 
Me: SHUT UP OR I'LL PUNCH YOUR FACE!!!                                                                                           
So we said goodbye to mom then headed to Hermes's condo.

Me: Why did you brought me here?                                                                                               
Then he slowly pushed me to the table and whispered "To do something serious well...i could make you cry?"