Part 4

"But he is sleeping" namjoon said while chuckling. He didn't feel angry like when they were in rest room but he find it so cute seeing Jin so afraid and embarrassed. He backed off leaning to his seat.

"I was not going to do anything. Why are you so jumpy?" Namjoon asked while secretly enjoying Jin's face.

Jin looked away but he can imagine the laughing face of namjoon. Namjoon tried to pinch jin's cheek but Jin's is quick to dodge it. Two of them can't be mad at each other for too long. All of their fights end up likethis. Jin is really grateful for his understanding boyfriend. He know that he is being unreasonable and namjoon is trying his best not to be mad. Jin knows how namjoon becomes so repulsive over little things with others. But whenever he is with jin he tries to control himself and be the best boyfriend for jin. Jin feels so lucky to have Namjoon as his boyfriend. He promised himself that he should get away with his stupid nervousness about opening up. He should not disappoint Namjoon anymore. There is a limit for everyone right.

Jin holds namjoon's hand who is sleeping now. Jin was watching his handsome boyfriend deliciously. His chiselled jawline and firm chest. How can someone looks so perfect and hot. He felt himself getting turned on. He felt so whipped being turned on like that. But it happens when he is with someone like Nmajoon right. He admires Namjon a lot. Namjoon gently squeezed his hand signalling that he is not sleeping. Jin just laughed and tries to take his mind away by looking at jungkook who is practically glues to jin.

There were times when Namjoon and Jin fight because of Jungkook. The youngest is so clingy with Jin. Sometimes Namjoon finds it annoying and he tries to keep jungkook away from him. He trust Jin dearly but he doesn't want to share. Jungkook looks so handsome so It is fair for Namjoon to feel that way. But everytime they fought about this Namjoon tried his best not to look defeated and desperate. He reasoned out that Jin should avoid jungkook when he becomes clingy although their relationship is entirely platonic. Jin tries to follow that too but it is difficult with jungkook. He is so stubborn and determined. He doesn't care about Jin's hesitance. At first year of their relationship they fought a lot over this matter. But later Namjoon got it that it is impossible to separate jungkook from Jin because the youngest is practically raised by Jin and he tried his best not to make jungkook a reason for their fights. He doesn't want to damage their relationship because of his possessiveness when he know Jin thinks about Jungkook only as a younger brother or maybe more like his son.