Chapter One

Sometimes the best way to get someone attention is to stop giving them yours........

Hi how y'all doing? I hope y'all good but if it's not then tune into this story it gets better. I'm your girl Karissa Symone Smith and the age is 18, I'm not your average chick cause I'm more a low back type that like to chill in the house. I was born in New Orleans but I was raised in Atlanta Georgia with my mother and li'l sister Karson she's only four but act like she is fourteen. I had a boyfriend named Adrien Brody and we was highschool sweetheart's until he took my virginity away and left me alone. He was my first everything so yea I still love him. I have a best friend named Marissa and I love her like a sister but sometimes she gets on my nerves. She's a big ass flirt so that means she doesn't care who man she takes.

"Kari mommy wants you."Ugh wtf she wants now cause I'm not going outside to do anything else. I got outta bed still in my pajamas and went downstairs where my mom was making breakfast in the kitchen with her friend Cecilia.

"Yes mama,"I sat down on the stool stealing a piece of bacon but my mom tap my hand and looked at me. "Mama if you want me to go outside to do anything else the answer is no."I rolled my eyes getting up on my feet walking in the family room with Karson she was watching Spongebob with Cecilia's daughter Paris.

"Karissa Symone Smith go get dressed for breakfast! I want you to meet someone to so dress your best."Man this is straight up bullshit cause my mama always trying to hook me up with someone else and she got no taste in picking someone for me.

"Mama do you gotta say my government like that?"I rolled my eyes and went upstairs to freshen up in my bathroom then I put on some ripped high waisted pants, white tank and my new Jordan's. After I did my hair in a messy bun I went downstairs to eat but it was a boy sitting at the table and he was fine as ever. Who is he?
Someone real is hard to find
Somebody worth all your time
Somebody who can tell you the truth
Someone who loves you for you
Someone who knows all your flaws and doesn't impose to control them
Let's you be free
Doesn't deceive and give you a chance to believe
Believe in something. Is that too much?

I went in the other room to answer my phone cause Adrien been blowing me up all day and I did nothing but ignore all his calls.

"Yes how may I help you Adrien?"I said all proper cause I wanted to speed this conversation that we about to have to go by fast so I can eat and so I can see who was that boy at the table.

"Karissa Symone?"Omg what tf he wants and I know that he want something cause he said my name and my middle name.

"Yes, what do you want Adrien Brody?"I smirked even though he can't see me do it but he knows I'm smirking. Karson walked in and told me that mommy wants me to get off the phone and come meet the new boy at the table. I rolled my eyes and told Adrien that I'll call him later then I went to sit at the table. My mama made a lot of breakfast and I'm thinking like who tf gon eat all of this, cause Karson and I don't eat a lot like that.

"Karissa meet Derrick Jones. Derrick this is my beautiful daughter Karissa Symone Smith."Omg my mama is crazy frfr. I stuffed some of my eggs into my mouth and stood up going to get some Grape juice to quenched my thirst.