Chapter Six

Karissa Symone POV:

Hi guys! I'm on my way to get all dolled up from my stylist Brandi cause Derrick taking me on a date but I don't know where he's taking me. Today is my boo boo Cassie birthday and I'm a show her some love for her 25th birthday for a little while then I'm taking my lil sister Karson with me so we can get our nails done. My new glam squad are the best at what they do.

"Kari when we go get our nails done can Paris come with us?"

"Yea sure whatever."I got on Facebook and this video is stupid ass fuck females now days are stupid ass fuck how tf you hype over a nigga that clearly shows he doesn't give a fuck bout you??? He playing both y'all dumb asses LMFAO. I swear I can't take this shit serious.

"Karissa bish get up let's get you dolled up for your date. What dress did you pick to wear?"Brandi said coming in, she always looking cute whenever I see her.

"I'm rocking the Alexander McQueen dress that I got at the City Mall."I told her and got right back on my phone until my best bish Cassie walked in the room looking fly as always. All my bitches bad. It's a lot of people up in this dressing room and I'm hot as hell but I'm cool.

"Now that the birthday girl is here I wanna say happy birthday to one of my Best friends of 4 yrs we fight we make up we break up but it's all outta love y'all show her some love @Cassieboo."I announced to everyone but more to Cassie. Shit I gotta get dressed so I won't be late for my date. I'm wasting time when I should be getting ready, I still gotta go get my nails and hair done.

"Brandi come hook a sister up with her hair."I said referring to myself in third person. These thots can't clock me now a days. You wish I was your pound cake

Boy, you know I look good as fuck

Wish I was your baby mama. Yep I'm listening to Beyonce 'Flawless' on my iPad this is my song it gets me in party mode.

"How you want your hair Karissa?"Wow, what do I want done to my hair? That's a good question. I'm get some extensions in my hair to make it more fully and longer than my real hair but I don't know if I really want that.

"I want it to be all curly with braids in the front, you know what I'm talking about?"I looked up at her cause it seems like she wasn't listening to me.

"Yea I know what you talking about now hush and let me work my magic."Kamryn text me telling me that she's on her way so she can go with me to get my nails done. I gotta look good for my man Derrick, I am wondering where he taking me on a date at though. The #Best Way To #Love Someone Is To Just Be Their #Friend And Wait Until They #Realize That They Need You To Be More Than That.... And that's is exactly what I did to Derrick before I gave him a chance and I'm teaching my little sis the same thing.

"Karissa you got something special from your boo."Kamryn said coming in giving me a pink gift bag with all kinds of smelling good products and a giant teddy bear, the card on the bear says, In case you get lonely when I'm at work Mr. Fluffy bear got you. Love you. I started smiling cause he can act silly and sweet at the same time and that's what I like about him.

"Have y'all ever looked back on some friendship like damn that was my bitch? Just wondering cause I thought about Jada and Marissa, they some basic hoes to me now."

"Hell yea oms but it's cool though cause now I know who's riding with me til the end."Brandi commented smiling. When she got done with my hair I got ready to go get my nails together so I called Karson and Paris downstairs.

Derrick POV:

Oh hey muthafuckas, how y'all doing? Good? Well ok then. I'm up here getting ready for this date for my lady Karissa, she knows that she something special in my heart cause I stay spoiling her and staying faithful to her ass. True is Karissa like to be spoil with attention, effort, and constant reassurance she doesn't too much care about the money and jewelry's cause she got too much of that already and that's what I like about her. I'm at my sister's house for a minute but her nigga start talking shit, I hate his ass with a fucking passion with his crooked ass teeth. I been wanted to beat his ass for the longest for trying to dogged my sister because she won't do what he told her to do. Now let's get this shit straight Danika might be my oldest sister but I act more older than her, period.

"Stupid ass nigga."I heard that punk ass crook teeth ass bitch made nigga mumbled under his breath so I just got mad and punch him in the mouth knocking his teeth out.

"Now say something else! Sis I gotta go now but make sure you call me if this punk ass dude put his hands on you."I grabbed her face and kissed her cheek. I called Karissa to make sure she's ready cause I'm on my way and she told me that she's ready to go but that's a lie so I laugh.

"Alright bro have fun on your little date."

"You know I am."I kissed her one more time on the cheek and left in my black Ferrari. Once I got to the house Karissa was coming outside looking stunning so I got out the car and went to kiss her cheeks, lips, forehead, and her nose. Yes I'm a kisser but at least you know I'm fucking with her.

"Stop Derrick."She swatted my hand and went to get in the car but before she got in I grabbed her booty, lol.

"Shut tf up girl cause you know that you like the shit I do to you so stop playing with me."I licked my lips staring at her before getting in the driver's seat ready to roll out.