It was Charles

Betty's POV

"Jug, what are we gonna do?" I paced around my bedroom thinking about the videotape we just found of us killing Mr. Honey. Jug sat down on the bed and sighed running his hand through his hair.

"I don't know. I mean whoever made the tape must have known about either our 'Revenge fantasy' or read my story for Iowa," Jughead started.

"But the only people who know about those," I continued, cutting him off. "Are Me, you, Veronica, Archie, Cheryl, Kevin, and Reggie."

Jughead nodded and looked down at the floor. "But it wouldn't be one of us, so someone else must know."

I stopped pacing and stood in the middle of the room looking around until my eyes landed on my bedside table. "Jug?" I asked

He looked up at me and scrunched his eyebrows together. "Yeah?"

I slowly walked over to the bedside table and ran my fingers over the top. "Who else did you tell about the story?

He looked at me confused but answered "Um...I told my dad and I'm pretty sure Alice and Jellybean know about it...oh and Charles- "

"Charles?" I asked and looked up at him. He nodded slowly and got up off the bed walking towards me slowly.

"What are you thinking?"

"When you gave me your story I left them on this table. Do you think someone saw them?"

"You mean Charles?" he asked and raised an eyebrow. I nodded and he looked down thinking about what I said.

"Think about it, Jug. He knew about what happened in the woods that night with the stonies," I said and started pacing around the room again as Jug watched me. "in that tape store you guys were investigating there was a video of Clifford shooting Jason. He had all the footage from Carrie the musical including the tape were Midge was murdered. And if he did see the story then he knows about us 'Killing Mr. Honey'," I said using air quotes.

Jughead nodded and pointed at me. "Yeah, that makes sense. The only question is why is he doing this?"

"I don't know but- "I was cut off by the sound of the doorbell. Jughead looked at me quickly before walking out of the room and going down the stairs and I followed after him.

Jug opened the door but no one was there. He looked down and there was a videotape laying on the doorstep. He picked it up and closed the door looking at me.

I nodded my head towards the living room and started walking over to the room.

We set up the videotape and pressed play. There was a guy in a mask. I couldn't exactly tell who it was but they were kneeling on the ground in the middle of a forest. I leaned forward and squinted my eyes, watching the tape.

The next thing that happened, another person with a mask of someone with red hair came from the trees with a gun. All color drained from my face when I suddenly realized what was happening. The red-haired person was Penelope Blossom and that person on the ground was my dad.

This is a video from that night when we played our last game of G&G.

Penelope walked over to Hal and put the gun to his head and pulled the trigger. I jumped at that part. I felt Jughead put his arm around me and pull me closer to him.

The video stopped and we sat there taking it all in. "Are you okay?" he asked me.

"Yeah, I'm fine. But it doesn't make sense."

"What doesn't?" he asked.

"If our voyeur is Charles then how does he know about this?" Jughead looked over to me and shrugged.

"I don't know."

I sat there, thinking. How would he know? "I mean," Jughead started. "maybe he talked to somebody but I don't think he's ever met Penelope and there was nobody else the- "

He stopped talking.

"What?" I asked and looked at him.

"Didn't you say that Charles and Chic lived together? that they were dating? Chic was there that night what if Charles has been talking to him. Maybe Chic told him about that night. Maybe they're working together?"

My eyes went wide and I nodded. "Yes, that could definitely be it!... we need to talk to Charles."

"Why don't we just go to Chic?"

"No. Chic would tell Charles if we came by and he'd know were onto him. We just need a reaction from Charles. If he hesitates or looks away then we'll know. We'll know straight away and we can talk to your dad."

"Okay."

We waited a few hours until Charles came over. My mom invited him to dinner tonight so this was the perfect time to ask him. I opened the door to let Charles in. he walked through to the living room where Jughead was. Our parents were in the kitchen.

"Hey, Charles," Jughead greeted.

"Hey Jughead." I raised my eyebrows at Jughead and he nodded back. I walked over to stand next to Jughead and we both looked at Charles.

"You guys okay?" he asked

"Are you Riverdale's voyeur?" I asked with a blank expression. Charles face immediately changed and he looked scared. It only lasted a second before he changed back but now we had our answer.

It was Charles. 

A/N this one was requested by afonya_felho

love you guys,

stay safe,

Bye ❤