special chapter: anniversaries [M]

Writing the first half of this chapter when my siblings are in the same room. 👁👄👁

Warning (again): First half of chapter contains awfully written smut, so read at your own risk.

---

28th August 2020

"Harry," Jade gritted her teeth as she held on the shopping cart for support. She looked up to glare at her fiance, only to see him grinning evilly at her.

"What's wrong, babe?" He continued grinning and then turned towards the display racks and took some biscuits and placed them in the cart. Jade sighed in relief when the sensation finally stopped, taking a deep breath before pushing the cart to walk in front.

Jade bent down to reach for a packet of sweets on the bottom of the rack slowly, making sure that her 30 weeks baby bump is not so affected. "Hey," Harry immediately stopped her from bending lower. "I'll help you." Jade moved aside as Harry bent down in front of her to pick up the packet she wants.

Then she felt it again. This time, it's on a greater intensity.

"Fuck," she cussed out and looked around, grateful that the supermarket they're in is currently empty, and there was no one in the same lane as them.

"What's wrong Jade?" Harry looked up from his position, smiling innocently at his fiancee.

"Harry, stop it," she hissed. Jade tried to control her breathing as waves of pleasure began to hit her that she didn't realise Harry's hand had gone under her maternity dress.

"But you're so wet for me." Jade shuddered when she felt his fingers against her underwear.

Her vibrating panty.

She watches as Harry's other hand played with his phone, dragging a small circle up. She wonders what it is for and not a second later, she found out exactly what it is.

The vibrations against her clit increased, and Jade found herself gasping for air. She silently cursed her fiance for forcing her to agree to wear it, knowing her sexual libido since pregnancy has doubled.

"Oh my God," she groaned as softly as possible. Harry turned around, acting as though he's looking for some items but his hand stayed on her clothed moist centre. Then, he started tracing circles around it, hitching Jade's breath. "Harry, please." Harry hooked her panty with his small finger, using his middle finger to likely stroke her folds.

"Please, what?"

"I can't take it anymore," she growled and it was Harry's turn to regret doing this. Hearing Jade's husky voice, the voice that tells him she's on the edge is enough to stir him awake. Hurriedly, he pressed the off button on his phone and pushed the cart ahead of Jade, queueing in the line where there's nobody.

"Wait for me in the car," Harry whispered in Jade's ears, causing her to shudder from his hot breath. Jade waddled towards her car and started the engine, then making herself comfortable in the passenger seat. She secured her seatbelt when she sees Harry putting in their groceries in the boot, before making his way to the driver seat.

Unfortunately, they were caught in a traffic jam. Apparently, there's been a major accident on the highway and so they were stuck there too.

Jade and Harry kept quiet, controlling their breaths, knowing that if the other one does anything, they will not be able to control themselves. But Harry decided he has not had enough with torturing Jade and so he whipped out his phone and pressed on the app.

Jade was silently looking out of the window when an intense wave of vibrations took over her, causing her to jolt in surprise. "Harry," she moaned just as the traffic started to move again which means that Harry can't hold his phone anymore. Which means the vibrator is still vibrating against Jade's sensitive clit.