Certain Trio (Geno & Fresh)

"See? Your getting more better! With a couple more months you are bound to be completely healed!" 

"M-Months? But I feel really well right now-- ow... never mind..."

"Fresh, I don't think that it should take that long. Probably a few days or weeks really. Well, at least someone decided to listen and stay in bed. Right Error?"

Error chuckled "Keep s-saying that and the next day I'll be missing." He said making Geno scoff "Do that and you'll be in even more trouble. Especially from me." 

"Yeah B! I'll get mad too if you do. Like, please don't." Fresh murmured the last part which made Geno snort "The way you say that last part. Suddenly turn into such a beta." He grinned. Fresh shrugged "Beta? I don't know what that is."

"Never mind then. Jeez. You should read books with me sometimes. At least I know that you aren't blind. Cause I sorta had this idea to where you were blind or something." Geno said and Error laughed, Fresh having question marks on his glasses.

"Eh? The one who can't see using his other eye gets to taunt me about being blind?"

"You are no fun you hoe."

"V-Very informative Geno. And to say, you two are quite great to be companions. Gives a sibling v-vibe."

A glitched skeleton, a broken skeleton, and a parasite based skeleton. What a coincidence.

Fresh raised an eyebrow, also not knowing to what the word sibling is.

Geno rolled his eye. Taking a seat next to Error "No, anything but that. But hey, Fresh is a great dude to be with. But I still can't get over the fact that you chose someone else either than me." He chuckles before asking Error something ever so quietly.

"Have you done it with him? I swear."

Error backed off a bit and waved his hands "N-No! Not yet...!"

Geno huffed "Yet." 

Fresh on the other hand, was eating a taco. The both of them now confused on how he got it.

"Blue makes really nice tacos! I don't know why you guys don't like them." Fresh brings up and Geno nods "The others don't, but my sense of taste is different from theirs. How about you Error?" He looks at him and Error shrugs "I d-don't know. I eat pretty much anything that looks appealing."

"Anything?" Geno pokes his tongue out and Error blushes looking down "Well... I guess not anything." He corrects himself and Geno laughed, Fresh looks at the two confused.

"Also B, what's this blue stain on the side of your bed?" Fresh points at it and Error tensed a bit before he shrugged "I-I spilled blueberry j-juice. Nothing else. I-I should c-clean it..."

Geno scoffed "Such a hobo. Be more decent, jeez." He added, Error chuckled making a peace sign with his hand "Then w-why not clean up for me?"

"I can do it! Anything for ya!" Fresh raised his hand and Geno laughed "Oh please, I can do it for you too. I'm not a sloth." He grinned saying, Error smiled warmly. 

He pulls the two closer to a hug and kisses them both of the cheek. In which, Geno blushed and Fresh smiled widely.