Self thoughts (Hunter)

Error leaped through another portal, looking through AUs like he was a guardian now. Though he has to keep a steady pace of hopping through or else  a problem would arise.

Nightmare had this problem with Ink. They nearly escalated a fight too. Good thing Error was there to keep things in check cause hey, he is a problem solver now.

Whenever he did decide to break the two from fighting, it looked like his presence alone was enough. The two of them were already calmed down. And of course, all over him.

Geno also had this thing against Nightmare. Those two seemed to be always at it. But Blue and Fresh never seemed to have any arguement at all. They were always relaxed.

Blue is a great influence to Fresh apparently. Geno too, but he's a bit too tempered. 

Error too notice of something in the middle of his thoughts. "Huh. T-This is Hunter's timeline. I should go check on him." Error thought before doing just that, teleporting to the front of his house.

"Teleporting is such a b-bother... Why do we get dizzy if we teleport?" Error grumbles. Turning the doorknob. It was locked. He backs off a bit and saw a window at the second floor.

He used a string and rappelled himself up, landing at the base of the window. He pulled it up and jumped in.

Error had a funny thought to him looking like some random burglar.

He takes his first step in the room, feeling the cold wood floor. It made hims shiver. But continued his search for the tall individual.

CLICK

"I lucked out again huh..." A voice was heard. Making Error perk up. He walked to a doorway and stayed behind a wall.

The sound of a revolver's cartridge being spinned echoed through the small room.

Error had a small idea to what was going on, but decided to peek.

Hunter sat on a bed, and had a gun to the side of his head, his finger on the trigger. Error widened his eyes as he froze. Not knowing what to do.

"My brother gets stabbed by some random kid for no reason... Stabbing my reason to live too..." Hunter mumbled, placing the gun infront of him, rolling the cartridge again. The sounds of clicking heard.

"And then... I hear that Error is also in bad condition... And that he might not make it... Why break this news to me Killer..." He laughed choking a little. placing the gun up to his head again "I don't even know what to do anymore." He finished, pulling the trigger.

A string had pulled the gun to the ceiling, basically attaching it. And just before the gun was pulled away, it fired. The bullet hitting Error's shoulder, he stumbled back a bit but was unfazed by the hit.

"What..." Hunter looked at his hand briefly before looking up at his gun. It was stuck up there. He slowly turned to the doorway to see Error with a raised shaking hand. If he had taken a few more seconds, Hunter would be...

"C-Commander." Hunter stood up from his bed, his tired and depressed expression showing. Error's hand fell down, aswell as the gun on the ceiling. Landing on the floor with a thud.

"S-So..." Error started, walking closer "You'd really just end yourself because of this?" He asked, stopping infront of him. Hunter looks down at him. Trying not to look at him "... What would be the point of living if you don't have a reason to...?" He murmured answering.

Error pulled him down to his height using a string with one hand, before landing a punch on his face. Hunter stumbled back onto his bed surprised.

He held his cheek. It pained. Error is a strong individual. He just doesn't like to show it much nowadays.

"W-What do you mean no reason?" Error asked again, holding his fist "E-Everyone has a reason to live, but a lot either only see one r-reason and move the other ones away! You're doing just that. Thinking that there isn't another reason to live." Error told him,

"We are all g-given life to atone for our sins, and the sins of others. in which we don't just pass it on to generation to generation. We end those sins as we live. Creating a perfect route for those ahead of us. We don't just end it right here, where nothing happens after. Where nothing even continues. So don't just think there's a reason to just..." Error looks down. Hunter still staring at him.

"D-Die..." Error managed to say, his voice now glitching.

"I've felt you before, H-Hunter. Where at a certain time, no one cared. No one ever did. And during that time, I've wanted... To k-kill myself! It's so easy! All I have to do is just use a string, pull myself apart and it's done!" He added with a huff,

"But I didn't. Because I had a reason to live. Even if that reason is the cause to why you are suffering. But in the end, it all makes sense to why. So get a hold of yourself." Error finished, Hunter was now looking down.

He laughed, looking up "You know commander, I was already happy when you appeared. I thought I was just seeing things." He smiled, sitting up.

"You can be my reason to live. I'm alright with it." Hunter said softly. Almost sounding like he could do something again. But Error couldn't really hear what he said.

"H-How many times do I have to t-tell you to call me Error?" He scoffed, crossing his arms. Hunter laughed as he stood up, still holding his cheek "Ah... Sorry, Error. I'll keep myself from doing anything selfless. I just... Need some time to think." He told him.

Error smiled hearing his name. He's used to hearing 'Commander' but it's just so uncomfortable. Too superior.

"Is there anything else you need...?" Hunter asked, looking away. Error took a quick glance to what he was looking at and saw the gun that laid there. Making Error frown "I-I don't need anything, but I want to be with you for the t-time being. Is it okay?" He answered, Hunter looking back at him.

"I... I'd appreciate if you did..." Hunter went back and took a seat on his bed. Placing both his hands on his face. Error took a seat next to him. Him being there on station whenever the other needed to talk about something.

Sometimes, anyone is placed into a situation where they just can't bear to live after the situation.

It's either they cope with it themselves, or they just end themselves.

But sometimes, it's better if someone else is there by your side when the scenario occurs. Maybe then you'll reconsider.

Error had a lot of these thoughts before. Where he could just die. He'd harm himself too when he wanted. Seeing as he would enjoy being hurt a lot.

He never wanted anyone to experience this. Especially if it was someone he cared about.

"Do you n-need a drink?" Error asked, Hunter glances at him momentarily.

"No, I'm fine Error..."

"No you aren't. I'll go get some water."

"You don't know where my cups are."

"T-That's such a issue is it? I'll b-bring the fridge to you to make you feel colder."

Hunter could only laugh, placing a hand on Error's skull "You being here is already enough, thank you." He told him. Error grinned "S-Sure it is." He responds.

Hunter had a few things he wanted to say to him. But he decided that now isn't the time. Maybe at a different time he can tell him.

He smiled, looking at the other skeleton that was now eating a bar of chocolate that he had hidden inside his jacket "Want a b-bite?"

"Sure."