3.4 ➵ promise

"will you stay by my side will you
promise me if i let go of your hand,
you'll fly away and break i'm scared
scared scared of that."
butterfly, bts

"dongfuck you idiot!" nahee slapped his hand, "you're the one who tripped on my shoelace!" donghyuck argued back

"you're so lucky you're pretty because i can't stay mad at you," nahee pouted, donghyuck only pinched her cheek, she swatted his hand away from her face.

donghyuck giggled, nahee laughing along, "this might sound sudden but," donghyuck slowly nodded, waiting for the girl to finish what shes gonna say.

"promise me you'll stay by my side, that you'll never stop talking to me." nahee held out her pinky, "stupid narwhal, yes i promise but we really need to lock pinkies?"

nahee nodded, "yes, dongfuck. yes we do," donghyuck sighed, interwining his pinky with hers and they secured the promise by touching their thumbs.

"whoever dates you in the future just hit the jackpot, because you are one handsome, beautiful, charming and everything a girl can ask for."

june 27, 3:33am

nahee had been sick, she didn't eat for days and threw up what she had left in her stomach. during this time she was on her period and she was very, very cranky.

she was eating some ramen, she had not been communicating with anyone. she hadn't touched her phone the last few weeks.

she only had kept herself alive by watching netflix on her tv in her room, she sometimes watched yourube but that was it.

the girl winced when she accidentally pressed on one of her bruised on her side, she hadn't gone outside which wasn't a big deal, it was quarantine. it's expected.

her brother was currently home and he opened up the door to his sister's room unexpectedly, making her flinch and spill on herself, nahee hissed in pain as the hot ramen spilled onto her.

"yukhei! what the hell! you fucking scared me!" nahee scolded her brother, despite him being older, "i don't care, why are your friends messaging me?"

"friends?" nahee furrowed her eyebrows, yukhei walking into her room and giving his phone to her, she stared at the screen intensely, as it had been quite some time since shes been on a phone herself.