epilogue ➵ another you

brought by popular demand after MONTHS, here is the epilogue that i promised <3

"she said baby you don't have to spoil meshe just want me to spoil her with loyalty

she just want me to spoil her with loyalty."
make a wish, nct u.

there were so many things that nahee didn't know she would end up doing during quarantine

there were so many things that nahee didn't know she would end up doing during quarantine. hanging out with people she met on online and being in a happy relationship, definitely wasn't one of them.

nahee was at the dorms today, currently in the living room sitting with mark and chenle. they were playing mario kart, mark against nahee. chenle hyping nahee up from behind her shoulder, pointing at the screen every now and then.

and of course, mark lost. "wow you really do suck," nahee let out a chuckle, fist pumping chenle. mark sighing, playing the controller down, "you che—"

before mark can protest, he was interrupted by donghyuck walking through the door, "i wanna go against narwhal," he exclaimed, settling down on the couch beside nahee.

she squinted her eyes at him, "oh it's on," she smirked, chenle ruffling her hair, "you better beat him," nahee scoffed, "oh i will," she boasted, confident in herself.

well, after few rounds, it was still a tie. soon enough, they both gave up in defeat, "my eyes," donghyuck exaggerated, tilting his head back, nahee stretching her legs out, "jesus, i can't do this shit anymore," she yawned.

donghyuck and nahee took a rest in hyuck's shared room with mark, except he was currently burning down the kitchen, so he wasn't there.

COVIDIOTS
JUNG NAHEE | NAM AEYEON | LEE
TAEYONG | KIM DOYOUNG | JUNG
JAEHYUN | MARK LEE | LEE DONGHYUCK |
TEN | JOHNNY SEO

JUNG NAHEE:
yeo hi

NAM AEYEON:
FINALLY YOURE HERE

NAM AEYEON:
DO YOU AND DONGHYUCK WANNA
COME WITH US TO SEOUL TOWER AND
THEN LIKE GO GET STREETFOOD

KIM DOYOUNG:
YES THE SEOUL TOWER BUT YOU
DUMB BITCH DONGHYUCK WOULD
GET MOBBED