Chapter .1

??? POV..

"Yes boss she's leaving the house" He hunts up the phone, I sigh and continue to watch the assignment..

Y/N's POV....

I walk out my house and put on my earphones and I start walking to the park, as I start walking I see a black a car in the corner of my eye. I shrug the thought away and continue my walk, a claps over my mouth as I wanted to scream. I bit his palm until I felt a metallic taste entering my mouth, he removed his hand and I punched his throat making him tumble back and I start running.

Should I go to Yerim, no I might endanger her. Shit where should I go, think fast. I kept on running until I reached a public area. I stopped and looked around to see if the guy was behind me and he wasn't so I sigh in relief.

As I walk I saw a cafe nearby and went in, I order my drink and wait for it to arrive.

"Have they found me, no that cant be I changed my name and everything" I thought to myself. I snapped out of my thoughts and looked around the place but the guy caught my attention, he turned and made eye contact with me.

I stood up and ran towards the back exit, As I run outside someone pulls me and slaps a cloth over my mouth I know what that is so I don't breath. I try to escape his grip but he was strong, I gathered up all my energy and I turned to face him and I shoved my knee on his crotch, I accidentally inhaled some on the chloroform and he lets go off me.

I get dizzy but I continue to run I turned back to see him getting up and I fear rushes through me, I start to panic and I scream to get someone's attention luckily someone comes in front of me and catches me and everything goes..

Black...

Authors POV

Y/N falls on him, Jimin put her on his shoulders and walks to Jungkook. "Can you do anything right?" he yells at him, "But hyung she bit me really deep" he pouts, "Aish, Lets just go" he starts walking to the van.

He drops Y/N in the van and ties her incase she wakes up. They continue driving her to their house. Jimin puts her on his back and he gets in the house, "Taehyung! Get the room ready" I yell through the hallways.

Sorry if the chapter was short, the next chapter will be longer and better...

I hoped you liked the story and comment if I had made any mistakes, so I could improve English isn't my first language.

-xoxo Author