Chapter .9

A few days later...

I woke up to gunshots and I immediately run downstairs with the gun Yugyeom gave me. I look through the stair rail and I see Jimin shouting at Jaebum while he was shoot on the leg but I couldn't hear. I walk down the stairs quietly and I tip toe towards Jimin's back.

"I think you should leave" I say while pointing the gun at his head. "Y/N, you're here I don't think you heard my command" he say while turning to me. "I said come with me and nobody gets hurt but you don't come and kill me then my men will no other choice but to kill everyone in this house" he points to his men that are pointing their guns at Jaebum.

"Fine, but you don't hurt anyone" I try to reason with him while I put my gun down. "Just let me get my stuff" I run upstairs and get my things.

*Back at the mansion*

"Y/N WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU AND WHAT HAPPENED" Jin screams while coming for a hug. "Ask my so called husband Jimin what he did" I tell him while walking to my room and everyone chases me to my room except Jimin.

"What happened" Taehyung asks me while everyone sits on my bed including me. "Oh, so that bastard didn't tell you guys what happened" they all nod implying a no, "No, he just told us that you just run away" Jungkook says while everyone nodes.

"That bastard, i found him cheating on me in his office and I asked him why he cheated on me and he slapped me and I punched him and I run away" I say while tears where building up in my eyes. Jin hugs me and I hug back and wipe my tears.

"Then how comes you were with GOT7, we thought that they kidnapped you" Yoongi asks me while standing up. "I bumped into Jaebum the day Hoseok saw me in my house and I fainted, they said I should live with them and they took care of me" I say while recalling every time I saw Jaebum  and the others laughing.

We all stood up and looked at each other when we heard someone screaming through the hallway.I walked out and saw someone familiar lying on the floor and Jimin kicking his stomach.

"JIMIN, STOP YOU'RE HURTING HIM" I scream and sprint towards Jaebum and push Jimin away from Jaebum. "Jae, can you hear me?" I shake him but he doesn't flinch I check his pulse and it was still there and I sighed in relief.

"AHH!,JIMIN STOP, YOU'RE HURTING ME" I try to scratch his hand but his grip on my hair doesn't loosen and he drags to my room and punches me down on the floor.

"JIMIN, WHATS WRONG WITH YOU?" I scream and he slaps me, I hold my stinging cheek and try not to let the tears flow. "HOW CAN YOU EVEN THINK OF LEAVING ME" He shouts and walks through the door and closes it. I run towards the door and try to open it but he locked it.

"JIMIN LET ME OUT PLEASE, HOSEOK! JUNGKOOK! JIN! TAEHYUNG! NAMJOON! YOONGI!, ANYONE! PLEASE LET ME OUT."I lash out on the door. I got tired and I slid down clutching to my knees and I sob.

I woke up on my bed which I found weird but shrugged it off. I look at the time and it was morning and beside the clock was a paper.

Sorry about yesterday and about everything, I was angry. We will talk later when I come back home, everyone left but the guards are still there so there isn't any point of escaping, Don't forget to eat.
- Love Jimin.

Wow p, he wrote it on a fucking paper such a coward. I get up from bed and shower and dress. I go downstairs in the kitchen and eat my breakfast.

Jaebum might still be in the house, maybe the basement

I go and make pancakes for Jaebum and head to the basement, the door was locked I looked under the carpet and found it, stupid Jimin.

"Jaebum, I brought pancakes your favorite" I enter and sit beside him. "Jaebum I'm so sorry, it's all fault" tear up in front of him, "No, it's not you told me and I should have listened but I don't regret the promise I made you even if
I broke, so I'm the one who should be sorry" he cups my face and kisses my forehead. I felt butterflies in my stomach and some happiness.

"Ok, you didn't eat anything since yesterday" I broke the silence and shoved a pancake in his mouth, I giggled at his reaction. "Mmm...this is amazing, that's why it's my favorite" he grins and I slap his upper arm. We started telling each other stories until we heard clash sounds in the house.

"I think there here" Jaebum tells me and I begin untying him.

Finally, atleast Jaebum will be out of trouble, wait why I'm I so happy, is it because he kiss- no no, stop thinking about that.

I think Y/N has a crush on Jaebum, oh well who knows......me obviously. I hope you liked the chapter.
-xoxo Author.