Chapter 7.

I went inside and everything was the same before I got kidnapped. I go to my room and my clothes were still there, I flop down apron the bed and immediately fell asleep.

I woke up to a clashing sound int the living room, shit they found me. I take a oversized I search in the bag for my gun and I throw my bad over my shoulder, I head to the back door. I run as fast as I could, I could hear Hoseok calling my name from a far distance but I couldn't stop, I knew if I did then Jimin would get a hold of me.

All the memories of me questioning Jimin floods back like a wave, Why I'm I so dumb how couldn't I see that he was cheating on me.

*flashback*

"Jimin, where and what were you doing at this time of the hour" I point at the clock and he walks away. Before he could I pull his arm and he lets out a scoff he yanks he's arm away.

"Jimin, seriously you had me worried sick, where were you" he looks at me and I see the flames in his eyes and I step back as he steps closer. "I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT" he slaps me and I turn to the side holding my stinging cheek as my eyes start to water. I try to run away but he caught me started digging his nails in my shoulder I let out a hiss and my tears start to build up again. "Jimin stop it hurts" I let out a whimper as he slams me against the wall.

Why was he acting like this, I don't understand he finally stops and lets me go. I take the opportunity to run outside for some fresh air. He sits beside me and sighs. "Jagi, I'm sorry" he tries to hold my hand but I move it away.

"Look if you wanna know where I was then fine I'll tell you, I was at Jin hyung's house with the others and we got into an argument and I left there pissed and accidentally took my anger out on you, I'm really sorry" I nod and he pecks me.

*End of flashback*

I couldn't see where I was going due to the tears falling and building up again. I run faster and I bump into someone and I fell on my behind, the guys helps me. "Hi, I'm Jaebum" he smiles at me and I do the same not wanting to be rude. "I'm Minseo and I gotta go" I quickly lie and smile while turning and I almost fell if it wasn't for him.

"Are you okay" he asks with a pout plastered on his face. "Yah, I'm okay" I get out of his grip. "No your not, your eyes are red and puffy and your lip his busted" he describes my appearance and I touch down my busted lip and remembered Jimin hit me really hard and I fall to the ground and become an emotional mess on the floor.

"Hey, hey it's ok" he kneels down and pats my back I'm a comforting way. "N-No it's n-not" I managed to say through my sobs and I couldn't see anymore. Everything went black after that.

This chapter was kinda short but the next chapter might be longer. Hope you enjoyed reading it and don't be a silent reader and comment.
-xoxo Author.