Prolouge

Harry Potter

"LILY! TAKE HARRY AND ROSE AND GO! ITS HIM! GO! RUN! I'LL HOLD HIM OFF!" James Potter screamed to his wife, Lily. 

"But-But-James!" Lily sobbed. 

"JUST GO!" He said, pushing Lily towards the stairs while battling Voldemort. 

"STUPEFY!" Voldemort shouted. Stupid Pettigrew, Voldemort thought, I would have killed Potter but stupid Pettigrew made me promise not to!

"PROTEGO!"

"INCARCAROUS! STUPEFY!" 

James was bound into ropes and was unconscious. 

Voldemort made his way up the stairs, and lo behold! Lily was in front of the crib, where the Potter Twins were.

"Not Harry or Rose, not Harry or Rose, please not Harry or Rose!" Lily cried. 

"Stand aside, silly girl, stand aside!" Voldemort said, his red eyes blazing. 

"NO! PLEASE! HAVE MERCY! TAKE ME INSTEAD, PLEASE!" Lily begged. 

"INCARCAROUS! STUPEFY!" Voldemort said. 

At this point, Harry stood up. 

"Wat do mumma?" 

"Hm.. I see, determination! And courage! You are the one I shall kill! AVADA KEDAVRA!" But the spell rebounded leaving Harry with a lightning bolt scar on his cheek. A piece of ruble hit Rose, giving her a scar on her cheek. 

A little while later, Rose was declared the Girl-Who-Lived. And Harry was just... Harry Potter. Not the Boy-Who-Lived. He was the brother of the girl-who-lived.