4. Goodmorning

Chapter Four.
Anastasia's Point of View:

[PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!!!]

I let out a deep sigh once my head meets the pillow to my bed for the next couple of days, ready for this day to be over and extremely exhausted from the emotional rollercoaster I have been feeling today— but I made it and that's what is important. As much as I was driven by so much fear and anxiety, I got through it all and gave it the best that I could. Me and Harry were able to have good conversations and not completely avoid one another, me and my parents are still having a stable relationship, and now I just got to work on me and Alice.

I sent Zayn a goodnight text and told him the sleeping arrangements, which he wasn't happy about one bit, but he very much knew he could have been here to change all that. It still frustrates me that he drowns himself in work and because he doesn't see his family much and he doesn't get that I am his family too. I don't want to argue with him nor do I want us to go through that drought again so I just keep my mouth shut.

"Hey," Harry nods at me when he walks through the doors to our shared room and I look over at him.

"Hello," I say back.

I watch him as he slips into the bed across from me, now in a plain gray shirt and black sweats.

"I like your new haircut and your new style." I compliment him, forgetting to do that earlier.

"Thank you, I like your new style too." He smiles before turning around so his back was not facing me.

I stare at his back for a moment, taking me back to the time that I once watched him in his sleep the day before everything fell apart. It strange to me that at one point that man was the man that I felt so determined I was going to end up with. It is strange that at one point it didn't feel strange to kiss him or to touch him or to love him. I know I'll always love Harry, it is a given when my heart once felt like home in his hands, but I am with Zayn now.

My eyes flutter shut moments later and I find my subconscious drifting off to his green eyes unwantingly.

After tossing and turning all night I decided around 7 in the morning to just wake up and get the day started. Everyone else was still sleeping so I decided to take advantage and take my time with my morning routine in the bathroom with showering and doing my skin care and hair. Today was Christmas and it's suppose to be filled with joy and happiness but I just didn't feel that way today. It seems like every year that goes by the Christmas spirit becomes more dull.

"Goodmorning," I jump when I open the bathroom door to see a sleepy Harry.

His curly hair was tangled and frizzy, his pupils dilated from sleep and his voice more groggy and deep than usual. He manage to make waking up from sleep look like he's ready to go to a photoshoot.

"Goodmorning," I nod.

"How long have been awake?" He inquires as his eyes rake down my body.

I was currently in a pair of mom style jeans with rips at the knees that hung down and stoped at my ankles with a light brown shirt tucked into it with a black belt and matching black high heels. I didn't want to dress in my Christmas outfit just yet since my parents planned a party for this evening. We usually do our Christmas after 12 on Christmas because my parents believe we should enjoy family and love on Christmas Day and the presents should come last so we don't sit around thinking it's all about that. Even though me and Alice still thought about the presents the entire time anyways.