10. Let's Go

Chapter Ten
Anastasia's Point of View:

[PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!!!]

"What's up between you two?" I ask Harry immediately when Alice leaves the table at the breakfast cafè we were at now.

His green eyes shifts to his coffee cup. "Nothing, we both just have a different view on things."

"Different views on us?" My eyebrows furrow in confusion.

"Yes, she doesn't think we're good fit right now." He scoffs, his foot rocking back and forth indicating irritation.

"Right now?"

"With you having a boyfriend and my stuff at hom-"

"What stuff at home?"

He lets out a sigh. "There's some of my family coming down from England and trust me it's not going to be like how Christmas is at your families. A lot of things come out and for the most part it's all distraction and facades we all put up and she just knows that if they find out about you you will be picked apart."

"So, since you have family issues she doesn't think we're good?" I lean back in my chair.

"Yes,"

"Does she not where I come from? I come from a father who murder my mother and sister." I dry laugh, taking my coffee and taking a large swig.

"So, you talk about it out loud now?" He raises an eyebrow in interest.

"Sometimes," I shrug.

"Don't be mad at Alice. She's always been protective, she's just trying to look after us." Harry leans closer to the table.

I give him a small smile before looking a my coffee cup, letting my mind wonder to the worries of his family. I knew his parents were lost in their business and their material items than to worry about their own son and his desperateness for them to notice him for more than two seconds, but I guess I just assumed that the rest of his family was never going to be a problem because they were all in England. Hell, I didn't even think about them at all since I thought me and him were through. Does that mean he's going to hide me from his family?

Are they at bad?

"Where has your mind wonder off to?" Harry inquires.

I look up to him. "It's n-"

"Anastasia?" A males gravel-like voice calls me from behind and I feel my blood turn to ice.

I immediately sit straight, my knuckles turn white at how harsh I grip my coffee mug and stare at Harry's green eyes, wanting his eyes to take me away from here like they seem to do any other time.

But I couldn't move.

His eyes flicker behind me to see who was the man that made me fear for my life in just two seconds and completely changed everything. He looks back at me, still confused, before his eyes follow back to the man and from the movement of his eyes I can see the man was getting closer and I immediately jump when I see his body in my peripheral vision.