Genocide

"heh, didja really think you would be able-"

Sans cut himself off as Frisk landed a rather powerful blow to the skeleton's stomach. He looked down at the fresh wound as it leaked out a thick crimson liquid onto his now stained white shirt. Sans had seen the liquid a few times before, though the most memorable had been the first time. When the first human had tripped and fallen onto a rock, scraping their knee.

Blood they had called it. Sans remembered being grossed out, and yet strangely fascinated with the concept. Apparently it was something that happened to humans when they got hurt. It was a well known fact that monsters didn't bleed. And yet there he was, the liquid slowly making its way down his shirt.

Sans looked up at the human and took a deep ragged breath.

"...so," he said, "guess that's it, huh? ...just...don't say i didn't warn you."

There was a small pause as the skeleton coughed a few times, the liquid now dripping down his jaw.

"welp. i'm going to grillby's."

A tear fell down Sans' face.

"papyrus, do you want anything?"

*You won! You've earned 0 EXP and 0 gold

-----

I had no idea what to think. I had just killed Sans. I had killed every monster in the Underground. I felt both extremely satisfied, but also disappointed with myself.

Why?, I kept asking, Why did I do it?

Why did I kill them?

I knew that I had to fix it. I just had to. But I could feel that the story wasn't over yet. Someone was waiting for me in the next room.

Might as well see who it is

xXxXx

A/N: While writing this, I realized something. Unless I'm writing as Sans, I can't write in third person. This story was originally going to be done entirely in third person, but that didn't really work out to well.  I honestly suck at writing like that so for those of you that can, I salute you. Either way, I hope you enjoy this story. Stay safe! ~SLTheFuntimeFox