𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐘

this chapter is probably going to be shit because i don't know how to write a functional family like what's that? anyways enjoy this nonsense. — 🧚🏻‍♀️
_______________

— FINN
🎸 ; panic pt 2
🎸 ; you told him to meet you at your house because your family was having a reunion and you wanted them to meet him.
🎸 ; he agreed and immediately regretted it. just kind of laid in his bed for a while thinking about everything that could go wrong.
🎸 ; didn't want to go, but he felt really guilty even thinking about canceling.
🎸 ; when they met him they actually really liked him! he felt so much relief when they were welcoming to him.
🎸 ; he got a lot of hugs and pats on the back.
🎸 ; if you have younger siblings then they loved him and he kept playing games with them the whole time. if you have older siblings they were a bit skeptical and kept questioning him, but once they got to know him they kept telling him embarrassing stories about when you were younger.
🎸 ; he wouldn't stop laughing randomly after he kept thinking about the stories.
🎸 ; you two left early because you couldn't handle the embarrassment. 
🎸 ; you both had fun, but now all he does is bring up those stories so rip.

— BORIS
🚬 ; he suggested meeting them first.
🚬 ; he was on his best behavior for this.
🚬 ; wanted to leave a good impression which surprised you since you assumed he didn't care.
🚬 ; he dressed up all nice and showered before and everything to get any smell off him.
🚬 ; you helped him pick out a nice outfit since he asked.
🚬 ; you two both looked amazing.
🚬 ; when you got there you dragged him around and he introduced himself to everyone.
🚬 ; kept accidentally almost saying something not so family friendly about your outfit.
🚬 ; one time you had to go to the bathroom and left him only to come back to him listening to stories about you when you were younger.
🚬 ; dragged him away from them and now he constantly brings those stories up.
🚬 ; you two had a good time and he felt at home with your family.

— MILES
⚰️ ; you told him you wanted him to meet them. (i changed you from kate's sister because i really wanted to write this for his part)
⚰️ ; he didn't really want to go, but you begged him.  he agreed eventually.
⚰️ ; you got him to clean up and had to put makeup all over because a certain someone decided to cover you in hickeys. 
⚰️ ; once you both got there you made him introduce himself to people.  was really bored the whole time so to make things more interesting he decided to spank you in the middle of the place.
⚰️ ; you were so embarrassed so you took him into the bathroom where he tried to take things up a notch.  you pushed him away and dragged him back out and left early.
⚰️ ; you two didn't talk on the way back.  he tried to make some conversation, but it just turned into the both of you getting into a fight and him sleeping downstairs. you didn't talk until the next afternoon. he begrudgingly apologized and you forgave him.

— TYLER
🐶 ; nervous, tyler edition
🐶 ; he is surprisingly the one who suggested it. you were kind of shocked and immediately got excited.
🐶 ; he regretted everything afterwards.
🐶 ; he waited several days for your family's reunion to happen. he threw up on the day it was happening and you told him you would stay home with him and you two didn't have to go. he told you it was just nerves and couldn't bare to hurt your feelings.
🐶 ; he literally made you take him and once you two got there he was
s w e a t i n g.
🐶 ; you introduced him to everyone.  he got along with your siblings very well and stuck around them.  they told him a lot of stories about how much you talked about him.  he said

🐶 ; he literally wouldn't shut up about it

🐶 ; your siblings decided he was the coolest.  he started getting more confident with everyone and helped out around the place.  especially with cooking and watching the little kids.
🐶 ; you're convinced your family loves him more than you.
🐶 ; you both had fun and tyler was super happy.  he kept bragging about how he was the favorite now.  you just rolled your eyes and laughed.
🐶 ; overall you two had a great time and your family loves him.