Chapter 14

I woke up to someone looking up at me...

Percy's POV:

"Morning Mr Jackson you can see your wife now." She said. I smile lit up my face as she told me which room she lay in. I thanked her and walked quickly down to her room, walking soon turned into running. Some of the doctor were shouting at me. I started walking until i lost sight of the doctors and began running again. I arrived at her door. I took at deep breath and pushed through the door. She lay there still as a statue. Tears filled my eyes. I sat down at the side of her bed. I pulled a strand of hair away from her face.
"Morning, beautiful" I started smiling at her.

I sat next to her for gods knows how long until the door opened. His face peeked through the door.
"Hi Mr Chase" I muttered.
"Hello, Jackson" he said it in a good way. I could tell he was holding back tears, just like me. I began to stand up.
"I'll leave you two to have some Dad and Daughter time" I said walking towards the door.
"So many wires and technology hooked up to her" tears rolled down his face as he sat down. I was about to walked away.
"Urmm Jackson? Mind watching my kids in the waiting room?" He asked, his voice shacking. I nodded and smiled at him.
"Anything for you, Mr. Chase" I walked out of the door and into the waiting room.

I got to the waiting room and almost immediately saw 2 little kids building something. I looked at them and smiled. They did remind me of Annabeth. One had blonde and the other had brown but they had the same eyes, grey stormy eyes. They both looked up at me.
"Heyy, Im Percy" I said introducing myself.
"Hi I'm, Jake" the blonde on said. "And this is my twin, Mickey" he pointed to the brown haired one.
"Heyy Jake and Harry. What you building?" I asked curiously. I sat down in a chair next to them and peeked at the model.
"Just a project. It's for history." Jake said. "It's a WW2 German plane that they used against England." Harry said finishing each others sentences.
"We'll it certainly looks amazing. What year you two in?" They both looked about 12.
"9" they both said in unison.
"Year 9?!?! So your both like 14?" They both didnt look 14.
"Yeah, we both turned 14 about a month ago. So who are you anyway, seriously your just a random stranger that started talking to us." Harry said.
"I'm Annabeth boyfriend. Don't worry your Dad knows that I'm with you, I asked him if I could get to know you" i half lied and half told the truth. It's true their dad knows I'm with them but he asked me to. Ide rather lie then to tell them; your dad asked me to baby sit you while your older sister most likely dying in this hospital. I'm not that harsh.

Their Dad came back about 20 minutes later.
"Thanks, Jackson" he said nodding in approval. I nodded back and he started chatting to his kids. I looked at them with sadness in my eyes. the way they spoke, acted it reminded me of Annabeth. I didn't want to stay here long knowing that my Girlfriend was dying and non of the doctors were doing anything about it. I pushed open the doors to see satan himself.
"Jake" anger rose in my gut and my voice. I lunged at him. I kicked over his motor bike and grabbed him. I held him by his collor and pushed him against a wall. I punched him in his face near his eye.
"I swear to gods, if you EVER do ANYTHING like that ever again your gonna know about it!!" I shouted at his face. I let go of him and started walking away. He walked closely behind me and throw me onto the floor. He kicked my in my face. The last thing i remember was a loud crack and blood everywhere...

A/N

Sorry if this writing is crappy, I've been I'll for the last 2 days and i still feel like crap so I'm sorry if this isn't my best... Anyway sorry for the hella late update, I've been busy with Christmas and being ill ext... Anyway hope you enjoy!! Xxx