000 / emergency help needed

[   what to do when ur crush
    who u thought was a girl
           turns out to be a guy??????  ]

You have a roommate.

Her name's Oikawa Tooru. She's extremely pretty, with the face of a porcelain doll, innocent yet alluring sexually. You always think of how red clouds spreads across the tails of her eyes after she comes out of the shower; how her intricate collarbones show when her wet locks dampen her white shirt; and her narrow, narrow waist, almost possible to encircle with only one arm.

You have a crush on her.

(If it isn't obvious enough.)

You're a girl too, but considering the social norms these days, being bisexual isn't a taboo anymore. Albeit, you did have some internal conflict with yourself when you first realised your feelings for her.

You have always thought your roommate was a girl, and you were bisexual — until you decided to confess to her.

是夜。

It is movie night, where the two of you usually snuggle up on the sofa together. But it's different tonight, you're going to confess to her.

Once again laying down on the couch, side closely pressing up against Oikawa, you can feel her long hair brush your skin, as if to tease you. You couldn't divert any heed to the movie playing on the television, mind all taken up by Oikawa, Oikawa, and Oikawa.

It is a dry wait, for the movie to finish.

While you wait with anxiety, Oikawa seems to not have noticed your odd attitude and watches the movie intently. It's a movie set during the Second World War, if you remember. Despite so, the scene playing as of the moment does not seem like it.

The Nazi officer and the older lady meet in a makeup room of some sort. And all of a sudden, the former takes off his coat, revealing his narrow waist, and pulls the lady into a deep kiss.

Steamy, you thought. But it isn't like you and Oikawa have never watched actual porn together.

Although ... for some reason her breathing was rather heavy that day, voice becoming coarse with texture. She said it was because of her sore throat—you don't believe her, but who knows?

You have chosen to confess after the movie since you figure she'd be sleepy, so if the confession becomes a failure, she may not even remember it.

(You dub yourself big brain as you recall your plan.)'

By the time the movie ends, your eyelids can barely remain open, though the last determination of confessing keeps you from falling asleep right there.

In the corner of your eyes, you see Oikawa's taller stature slowly stand up, ready to return to her room for the night.

Out of sheer panic, you blurt out: "Oikawa-chan, wait!"

You hastily pin her against the living room couch that she perched upon. She seems to not have registered what had happened as she blankly stares at you. You suck in a sharp breath before bending down, you come to sight with her dilated pupils.

Reflected within those chocolate irises is your figure. A seed of content blooms within you at the sight, it feels like you're the only one in her eyes. Her shoulders are broader than the normal female, you have noticed — to which she tells you, it's because she used to do competitive swimming. Thus why her shoulders are a bit broad.

"What are you doing?" Your roommate narrows her eyes into crescents as she stares at you in amusement, not even a little flustered in the current position.

"Oikawa-chan ..." you begin.

"Hm?" She hums carelessly.

You exhale softly and say: "I like you!"

Silence.

Only the ringing in your ears present.

"..........." Her face suspends. "What?"

You can barely decipher what she mumbled under her breath, it is too quiet: "?"

Oikawa lowers her head. Her shoulder starts quivering slightly, dark bangs hang over her features, the shadow cast on her face masks her expression.

All the drowsiness from before drains out from you. You are left in confusion. Pupils widening, your hand that was going to grab her face freezes in midair, fingers shrinking and stretching frantically. You have no idea what do as fragments of heavy breathing resound from Oikawa.

... Is she crying???

A row of 'shit, shit, shit, shit, shit' comments flash across your mind.

Just as you are about to withdraw and apologise to your roommate profusely, you hear her voice. It is deeper than usual, rather hoarse as if she's trying to constraint something. Your knees almost fail to function at the tone you've never heard before from Oikawa.

"Are you sure?" she asks you, heads still drooped.

"Yes ...?"

She looks up, and finally, do you see the slight grin on her face.

A layer of red dusted over her cheeks, embellishing her features with an erotic glint. Her eyes gaze at your, dark irises veiled with fog, inevitably tug at your heartstrings. There is something behind those thin membranes, but you can't seem to figure out what it is.

On the spur of the moment, she seizes your wrist and pulls you down in one swift motion—so sudden that you follow her grip and fall into her lap. Your head buries itself into her soft chest, legs entwined with hers. Her crotch depressed against yours, you sense a protruding object wedge up between your legs.

What. The. Fuck.

".... Oikawa-chan?"

You go rigid in her lap.

Her long, wavy tresses trace your skin, specifically your neck, sending tingles of either fear or lust up your spine and to your brain. You're not sure which.

That thing ... that hard, warm thing pressed up against your lower body—it can't be what you think it is, right?

You don't dare to move.

As she rolls her hips against you, she leans in to whisper beside your ear, "Think again darling." Tone laced with mirth, she reveals her true voice. Low yet velvety, it should not appear on a female like her, but it does.

Fuck.

That is how you realised she is a he.

说说话吧 / LET'S TALK
so yea. also, the movie that is mentioned
in the chapter is black angel, where this uh
women falls in love/has an affair with a
nazi officer who's younger than her by idk.
it's a pretty nsfw film, haven't watched it
but i saw an edit on it and i was like oh shit.

also, if ur chinese or u can read chinese,
i highly rec this novel: 战起1938, like its
so fucking good. it's where the heinz and
38 in my username comes from. it's like
about this girl who transmigrates back to
the night of the broken glass, and kinda
experiences ww2.

i absolutely love the ending and both of
the male leads, and one scene that rlly
touched me is when uh one of em says
fuck it and kisses the female lead after
both of them try to tell each other to stay
alive no matter what, as they uh get
attacked by the russians.

17 / 05 / 2020
U N E D I T E D