Succubus Part 1

"So, have you understood the plan, luv?" The "great" Captain Hook questioned as the ship was approaching Neverland, a tiny and dark island.

You huffed as you rolled your eyes, glancing at the annoying man. You then checked your nails and smirked.

"Of course, sir, I understood the plan. And do you remember what you promised me in return?"

"Gold and jewels."

"Good boy." You said with a dirty smile. "Maybe if one of those boys are that good, I will keep it. I always wanted an exotic pet."

Hook let out a laugh and shook his head.

"I am glad to have meet you before we could go down on any private business. Tho, would you want to change clothes?"

You smirked and snapped your fingers, making a black and golden mirror appears in front of you. You stared at your reflection, turning around with a innocent giggle. You were wearing modern clothes from the Land Without Magic, where you were tricking people: a black leather jacket, black bra, a red skirt, fishnet stockings and some high heels boots with a choker and your hair down, in a natural way. You didn't need to wear makeup, of course not. As a succubus demon, you could charm anyone. You were quite a powerful one too, high in the hierarchy and appreciated by every devilish creature, even Satan himself!

Men and boys couldn't resist you when you started playing, same went for girls and women. But you had to admit that boys were the easiest to corrupt. Just shaking your hips, showing off your cleavage did the trick. So easy. You were very certain the success of this mission.

Arriving at the island, Captain Hook decided to let you roam first, since Pan couldn't know of your presence. You walked into the Dark Jungle, in your human form of course. You were beautiful when human and magnificent when a demon. You arrived at a very dark spot of the jungle, looking around for any potential victim.

There was a waterfall nearby, you could hear it. So you decided to go search for someone in this direction. You hide behind a tree, and saw your target. A tall lanky boy, bathing in the stream. He had a scar on his face. You licked your lips. He was perfect. He had great and strong energy radiating from his soul and he was definitely a beauty.

The blond haired boy exited the water, and you looked down at his manhood and smirked once again. You sighed softly and decided to head back to the ship, to describe the boy to Hook, wanting to know if he was important or not.

Here he was, strolling around, looking all mighty and strong. But of course, he won't be for a while. You made an entrance, looking innocent, a damsel in distress.

"Hi." You greeted simply.

"Who are you? Where did you come from? How did you come here?" The second in command asked, pointing his club at you.

"The pirates... They took me away from my home. I escaped from them..."

"Oh."

"Please, help me." You whispered softly, as you walked toward him. "You look like a big strong boy."

You were starting to charm him but you couldn't do that, not yet. You needed to earn his trust.

"Fine. Stay here. I will bring you food and clothes until I find a way to send you back to your realm."

"Thank you..."

Some days passed, and Felix seemed to have fall in love with you and you couldn't lie to yourself anymore: there was something about him that made your hard cold heart to beat. One night, Felix came to see you. You two started to chat innocently until Felix told you something very interesting.