#1 - The Beginning Of Our Story

2020
Sunday 05.00am
ligth rain
Olympic Park

-Kang Soo Jun POV-

'Geez, i never knew that this morning is can be so cold'

While I think about it, I put on my earphone and start playing Englishman In New York in loop. Then I jog around the park about 10 laps before I had to stop and catch on my breath.
And suddenly, it's raining like hell and I need a place to cover up before I'm getting more wet.
And then, suddenly my phone is ringing and one name come up. I was about to reject it because it was interupted my music loop but then that the picture and her name shows up..

Princess Myoui
is calling..

Huft! Prepared your self,Kang Soo Jun!

'Hi, sweet talker..'

'Hi there you beautiful..'

'I just woke up and feels like I miss you so much..'

'Well then, It's good to know that the world wide beauty still missing me until this day'

'Wwae..? Are you not missing your little pengu here..?'

'Don't make it hard for us, Mina-ya..'

'Anddweo.. Jun-ah, I have no schedule tomorow. Can we meet,please..?'

'Let me think about it, I'll text you later' tut.. tutt..tut..

I hung up the phone and put it on 'airplane' mode so no one is gonna bother calling me again. Well, it's hard to accept the reality sometimes. I just need a moment to adapt with it. Me, an unknown human being, have a love from one member of the most biggest girl group in South Korea?

Well, what can I say tho'.. We met at the classic book store at Hannam river about seven years ago at 2013 and she seem's like another nerd that I've usually seen. A 16's year old nerd girl who can not speak Korean well but still argue with me at Mr. Dong Guk classic book store.

But, who know exactly a two years laters that very same girl will becoming a heart-robber for almost every human being in South Korea for her sweet gummy smile and her teary eyes, she's just look like another girl that you probably met at book store. And yet she bumped to me like those classic k-drama scene where's the main actor is bumped into the main actress and they exchange a shy smile glare in the most longest second.

Exactly like we did.

And those memories are flashback into my eyes like a movie.