chapter 3 <Maybe great year>

I was at home in the living room watching TV, but not really watching because I still couldn't wrap my head around as to what made Liam finally speak to me, and so fast moving forward already asking me out. Maybe it wasn't fast, maybe it was normal thing to do. Obviously I wouldn't know because I have never dated. The only thing that came close to being intimate was kiss at truth or dare. And it was with this weird kid Luca one year ago.

Was it possible that Liam had liked me all this time too?

Maybe this is going to be great year after all...

My dad was already home, but he was still working home just sitting by the computer. He was doing really well actually because he was about to get promotion.  my dad works really hard. He says he does that to give us live we deserve. I am happy the way it is now and I have said that to him countless times, I really don't want him to work so much, I would like for him to spent more time with me and Cameron.

With a loud bang I hear Cameron close his bedroom doors and running to dads office which was next to living room. About two minutes pass and he walked out and flops down on the couch next to me.

"So how are doing?" He asks me  looking straight at TV. Okay we don't usually speak about feelings and shit so there is something up with him.

I roll my eyes "what do you want from me? "I ask irritated.

Cameron finally looks at me trying to make a face like he doesn't know what I'm talking about " I just want to have a conversation with you."

"Cameron. we barely ever talk to each other"

"Well I think its about time we start having sister brother bonding time. What do you say?" He explains but still he acts as if he is holding back to tell me something. But I ignore it.

"Fine" I almost spat at him and shifted in my seat to get ready to tell him about my wonderful day, which I know will drive him mad instantly "I am doing good. And you? "

He thinks for a minute and nods "fine" this is not feeling right.

Then again he speaks casually "how's school?"

"Its actually..."

" okay okay I need something from you" And there it is I got cut off by Cameron who is now looking at me with pleading eyes. I already know this will be fun.

"Listen. Tonight is that retro restaurants opening party down the street." He explains

"And I care why?"

He hesitated for a moment but shortly he gave up" there will be this girl that I like"

I laugh "do you need my girl advice? " I ask still laughing.

He makes disgusted face "ew no. I would never. I mean ever ask you advice about relationship, because you kind of suck" he says in all seriousness. Know he was acting like he usually acts around me.

"Okay I'm done here" I say and stand up starting to walk to my room but he stops right in front of me. Making me cross my arms in front of me.

"I'm sorry. Dad told me that I can go only if you go with me" he says ''I know lame, but for some strange reason he doesn't want to trust me'' he explained.

''For some strange reason? Do I need to remind you that only last month you were brought home by police car because you were drunk in children's playground?'' I pointed out. 

Cameron rolled his eyes ''Okay fine fair point, but they were actually really cool about it and I didn't get in much trouble from them.  So will you do this?'' he asked.