Chapter 15 <I hate PDA>

I had a new group of friends. We were hanging around for a week now. Of course at school we got a lot of stares for it but after two days it mostly stopped.

I saw Liam few times. We weren't desk mates at social studies anymore, now Aaron sat next to me and to be honest he wasn't so bad after all. And I have come to realization that Aaron is very closed off person. I don't know anything about his personal life. And he is unwillingly speaking even about little things about himself like what's his favorite color and food.

I told my friends about my family because they asked. Well I told them the same I told Riley that they are dead. But what difference does it make. As Aaron said no one is one hundred percent honest about himself.

And also we took over that maple tree. No one else was using it so I didn't find one reason why not to do it.

It was the end of the school and I was sitting there waiting for Riley. I needed to wait because she had detention for skipping class, but she should be here any minute.

I saw that shadow appeared in my view. I looked behind and saw Jasper.

"Hey Victoria" he greeted me and stood in front of me.

"Hey" if I said this was a weird visit it would be understatement of the year.

"Sup" he asked in his playboy way. Really sup. I raised my eyebrow at him. "Okay I'll get straight to business then" he said and I nodded. I was tempted to find out about his visit.

"Do you want to come to date with me?" He asked me. Wtf. Where did that come from? We haven't spoken in long time and this is what he has to say.

Someone else came in the view and it was Aaron who was now standing next to Jasper. "Oh. Hey man" he looked over his shoulder and then back at me "what do you say?" Was he actually thinking that I would say yes?

"No" I answered half confused as to where that come from.

"What do you mean no?" He asked and made me even more confused. Was I supposed to say yes? I know that every girl in this school would say yes to that but I am not every girl.

I saw that Jasper was now mad at me for rejecting his offer. "So what you can get it off with Liam and not me?" He questioned and now I finally understood it. I was now considerate the schools slut now. Great.

Of course Liam wasn't 'bullied' about that because he is a boy. And when boy sleeps with a lot of girls he is some kind of god to everyone and I didn't even sleep with anyone, they just think that because my tits have seen every senior and probably more.

Now Aaron got involved. "Didn't you hear lady said no.?"He questioned Jasper. Lady? Wow, just wow. I sometimes had a feeling like he is from a different time, always so polite and being a gentlemen.

Jasper was about to argue with Aaron but Aaron is much bigger and stronger than Jasper. And already gossip was going around school that anyone who comes near me will be punished by Aaron. Jasper took one last glance at me and walked away.

Aaron now sat opposite me "you didn't even gave me the chance to speak up for myself. I can defend myself" I reasoned with him.

He sighted and looked down "I know you can. I just can't stand that?"

"Can't stand what?" I asked curious.

Aaron shook his head "never mind" what are you still doing here?"

"I'm waiting for Riley who is in detention. Apparently she is now teen rebel" I joked.

"What are you doing tonight?" Aaron asked out of nowhere. Why did he care? Aaron wasn't usually small talk guy.