Kitty x tigry (requested)

(A/n not set in piggy high school au Tigry is still pretty much a bully tho)
Kitty PoV:
I walked down the halls, books in hand.
I hoped to avoid the bullying today. You see I was kinda what people call a 'nerd'. I had a friend though.
"Hey kitty!" My friend Elly called out to me.
"Oh hi Elly." I replied walking over to her.
"Have you studied for the test?" I asked her.
"We have a test?!" She exclaimed
I laughed "no silly!"
"Phew! Cause I did not study." She said with relief.
"Hey nerd move out our way!" A very familiar voice exclaimed pushing me aside.
"Hey! What's your problem Tigry?!" Elly exclaimed
"Ugh I don't know why you bother with a nerd like her you could be so popular." One of his minions said.
"Yeah, she's such a nerd!" Another minion shouted. The tears began to flow.
"Look she's so weak she's crying!" Tigry exclaimed laughing at her.
"She's better looking than you and at least she doesn't flirt with every girl at the club!" Elly exclaimed at him.
"Oohs" And "get rekt!" And "roasted!" Could be heard from the crowd forming around us.
"At least I don't look like I came out of a rubbish bin!" He exclaimed back.
"Really? I think you need to have a check in the mirror" Elly said.
"And I think you need to rearrange your face so I'll help you." He said rolling up his sleeve.
"Oh and don't try the whole 'you can't hit a girl' thing on me." He said before punching Elly straight in her face.
"Elly!" I exclaimed. I walked up to Tigry and stood on my toes.
"Go rot in hell." I said before smacking him across his face.
"Oh nerd got guts." One of the minions commented.

Third PoV:

"Hey I bet you that girl ends up in hospital after mah boi Tigry's done with her." Teacher said to doctor.
"Bet you She's stronger than you think." Doctor replied.
"It's a bet."
(A/n teacher's pet is looking very obvious)

"Tigry! Tigry!" The crowd chanted.
Kitty punched his face as hard as she could.
"Ooh."
Tigry held his face. When he took his hand down there was blood dripping down from his nose.
"You're going to regret you were ever born." He threatened
Kitty gulped.
He got close to her face ready to attack but he stopped.
"Oi bro what are you doing?!" A member of the crowd shouted.
Tigry was silent.
"You're actually crying." He said
Kitty didn't answer she was so afraid.

Tigry PoV:
This girl was actually terrified of me.
I've scared people before but not so much that they cried and I could actually see the fear in their eyes. I looked into her eyes and saw actual pain and fear. It made me feel... guilty. Why was I a bully? I'd never asked myself that. I just bullied cause it got me respect. I now know people don't respect me, they're afraid I'll hurt them. What was wrong with me?! I directed my punch at the locker instead of kitty.
"Huh?" She asked.
"I'm not seriously injured?"
"Get our of my sight." I spat at her.
"But-," she started
"Go before I change my mind about rearranging your face." I warned.
She ran past me to tend to her friend. That day I went home early.
"I had high hopes for you." Teacher sighed as I walked out. I didn't care.

Kitty PoV:
Okay what's up with him? First he didn't attack me earlier and now he's going home early.
"What's up with Tigry?" I asked
"What do you mean?" Elly asked before plopping a chip into her mouth.
"He seems a bit down."
"That's good He won't be bothering us for a while."
"Yeah but..."
"You listen here. He's a bully and when bullies lay low, people like us don't have to deal with any sh*t." Elly said firmly.
"I guess you're right." I replied dipping my chip into the ketchup.
"When am I wrong?"

The next week.

Ok. Something is definitely wrong. The past week Tigry has been way too nice. From that he lost most of his minions. I guess they were only with him for protection. Today at break I was gonna confront him.
"Hey what's your deal?" I asked.
"What do you mean?" He asked looking up at me. I helped him of the ground.
"Go ahead. Tease me." I said.
"I dunno, you're ugly I guess." He replied not really caring.
"Really just that?" I asked crossing my arms over my chest.
"Just leave me alone"
"I'm not gonna leave you alone."
"Why?"
"Because I actually care. I could've left you and be happy that you're not bullying me."
"You-you care?"
"Well of course" I stepped closer to him and wrapped my arms around him.
"Why do you care?" He asked
"I'm just like that." I replied.
"Thanks I guess."
"No problem."

Weeks later third PoV:

Ever since the whole 'incident' kitty and Tigry have been getting closer.
You could say that they were friends.
Or more...