A Date

Shawn p.o.v

~Day 12~

Alessia has been making me extremely happy. I was way more happier with Alessia than I was with Camila. Alessia was the girl of my dreams. She was even the right girl for me. There was something about her but it was special. As soon as I first saw her, I knew I had to exactly ask her out. I was kind of feeling a little nervous about asking her out so i decided to ask the others for some help.

Shawn: "Hey guys, i need your help."

Olivia: "What's up?"

Shawn: "So I wanna ask Alessia out on a date."

Olivia: "Really?"

Eric: "Omg."

Shawn: "Don't make it a big deal."

Olivia: "It is a big deal, it's your first date with Alessia."

Shawn: "Ok fine, you guys can make it a big deal."

Eric smiled.

Shawn: "So like i was saying, I wanna ask Alessia out on a date but i'm kind of nervous."

Olivia: "Aw, don't be nervous. You can do it."

Shawn: "I don't have to make that extra, right?"

Olivia: "No, take it slow. It's your first date."

Shawn: "Okay, i'm gonna ask her and see if she'll say yes."

Olivia: "Good luck."

Eric: "You got this."

Shawn: "Thanks guys."

I walked into the room and saw Alessia scrolling through her instagram.

Shawn: "Hey beautiful."

Alessia: (smiles) "Hey.''

We hugged for about 10 seconds and then we kissed. 

Shawn: "What are you up to?"

Alessia: "Just scrolling through my phone, nothing special."

Shawn: "Oh cool, well, I have something i wanna ask you."

Alessia: "Tell me."

She gave me her full attention. 

Shawn: "I was wondering if you would wanna go on a date with me."

Alessia: "Really?"

Shawn: "Yeah, I want us to do something together sometime. Like just me and you, without the others."

Alessia: "Yes, I would love to go on a date with you."

Shawn: "Yes!"

She laughed. Her laugh was so cute.

Shawn: "Are you available tonight?"

Alessia: "Yes."

Shawn: "So would you wanna go after we perform?"

Alessia: "Of course."

Shawn: "Great."

After we performed, me and Alessia headed to a restaurant to eat for dinner. The dinner we had together was amazing. We even took a walk around the park. We held hands as we were walking together. Being with Alessia during the night was amazing. I enjoy every minute with her. But I enjoy being with her alone. When it's just the two of us. I loved holding her hand as we walked. As we were walking, it was hard to stop looking at each other but we would end up smiling as we would end up looking at each other. Looking at her face made me so happy. She was just beautiful. The way I feel around Alessia was a feeling i've ever felt before. I've never liked someone this much before at all in my life. 

After we walked, we sat on the grass as she lied down on me as I held her hand.

Alessia: "Shawn?"

Shawn: "Yeah?"

Alessia: "This date has been really great."

Shawn: "Yeah it has, i'm glad that i was able to take you out. I've always been wanting to take you out."

Alessia: "Can I be honest with you about something?"

Shawn: "Sure."

Alessia: "To be honest with you, i'm afraid that you'd leave me.."

Shawn: "Why would i leave you?"

Alessia: "I don't know, it's just that i've been in a relationship before in the past and went through a breakup, we've never lasted for like a year. We've only dated for 4 months. Ever since that happened, i was scared to fall in love but i didn't think it would happen again when you came into my life.."

Shawn: "I'm nothing like those ungrateful people, those people that used you must have been nuts in their brain. I had actually liked you for a long time. I was scared to admit my feelings for you cause i didn't think you would be interested in dating someone like me. And you need to put the past behind you. I'm never going anywhere without you. If i lost you, i would lose myself. I would even try to commit suicide if you left me. I'm nothing without you, Alessia."

After i said that, she started to cry.

Shawn: "Oh my god, Alessia..i'm sorry....i didn't mean to make you cry.."

She started to wipe her tears off as she was crying.

Alessia: "It's not you..." 

Shawn: "Whats the matter?"

Alessia: (sobs) "No one has ever loved me like this before.....all the guys that have been with me were so different, but you were the only one who was real, i'm so lucky that you're my boyfriend, i don't know how i deserved you, but i'm so thankful..."

Shawn: "You're an amazing girl, Alessia."

Alessia: "And you're the best guy ever.."

Shawn: "I love you more anything."

And I kissed her. She kissed me back slowly. I loved her kisses so much that I didn't wanna stop. 

Shawn: "Wanna head back?"

Alessia: "Yeah.."

We headed back to the tour bus and everyone was asleep so we had to go to our beds quietly. I was heading to my own bed when Alessia was still onto my hand.

Alessia: "Shawn?"

Shawn: "Yeah?"

Alessia: "I don't wanna be by myself tonight in my bed..."

And without saying any words to her, I lifted her up and kissed her. As I did that, I placed her down on her bed as I went beside her. And as I was kissing her, she stopped me.

Alessia: "Don't stop.."

Shawn: "Wasn't planning to.."

We smiled and we continued from there. 

A/N: End of chapter!