Me and my Twin Sister

First off you all know me as Bethany Yanger the writer of Cartoons Unite and soon to be book 'Strings'

But have I told you Anything about my Identical Twin Sister Komika Yanger?
She is my very special best friend and everyday I feel so lucky to even have a twin sister.

I'm am the older twin, but she is the taller twin, I'm the loser Twin, she's the popular twin.
She's the twin everyone favored and I was the one everyone wanted Dead.
She's the one who had 12 boyfriends in middle school, I was the one with no Boyfriend.
I'm the more self controlling twin, she really not so much at all.
I was the twin who had to work she was the one who sat on her ass watching TV.
I love Books, she loves TV.

But when it comes down to it none of that all matters really.
We're always there for each other when we need it the most, we are supportive and loving towards each other.
We take care of each other when we're sick and when ever we feel alone or scared.

One day she will be an animator and I will be an author.

And our Sexuality she is a Bisexual and I'm an Asexual.

 So we understand each other, that makes our bond stronger and better

So if you have a twin, cherish that twin no matter if opposite sex or fraternal, you were in the same egg for crying out loud.