6

🔆

They pulled up to a Mansion there were some people outside.

"What the hell are they doing here!?" Katsuki shouted as he seen the 'Bakusquad' going inside the house.

Izumi looked at Katsuki confused. He soon looked at her and gave her a small smile.

"BAKUGO I DID IT" Kirishima said, running up to the car with a pice of paper in his hand.

He soon pressed his face up on the window with the pice of paper showing a number with the name Rose on the side.

Katsuki only Tch as he opened the door and shoved Kirishima out of the way and go to the passenger side to grab Izumi.

He walked to to the stairs to enter the hose to only get stopped by his girlfriend.

"Oh shit...." Kirishima says from behind them stuffing the paper in his pocket.

"Who's this fucking slut! Huh Katsuki who is she!?" She shouted crossing her arms around her chest and sticking her hip out.

"Leave us alone she just a fucking friend!" He said, trying to go around her but she moved with them.

Kirishima already knew so he grabbed his phone out texting the squad to come outside and see that Cami finna get wrecked.

The squad hurried outside to see what was going on and took out there phones starting to record so they can keep the memory of Cami getting beat.

"Look here me and him are nothing he is just helping me out with this cut on my leg so if you'll please-"

SLAP!

Izumi head turned to the side as the girl slapped her on her cheek.

Izumi slowly removed Katsuki arm from around her and pushed him to the side as she limped a bit.

She threw her glasses to the side and slid her backpack off.

"Deku-" Katsuki started to walk to them before getting stopped by a hand grabbing onto his arm.

He turned to see Mina shaking her hard at him with her phone in the other hand still recording.

"She deserves this and you know it..we all do"

"Fine but if she's-"

"She won't!" Kaminari suddenly exclaimed. Katsuki quickly turned around to see Izumi throwing a punch right at the girl noise.

Camie felled down to the floor while Izumi got on top of her throwing punches at her face over and over while Camie gotten some punches her and there.

"GET HER F*#*^ HER UP IZU!" Kirishima screamed.

"YEAH! YEAH!! MESS HER UP" Sero shouted getting the phone to a better angle.

"WAIT LET HER GET UP IZU!" Mina shouted, pulling Izumi a bit.

Izumi got off the girl and let her stand up.

Camie ran to Izumi throwing punches at her Izumi let her get some in so it could be fair by a bit.

When Izumi thought the time was right she grabbed Camie's leg and threw her around her shoulder and body slammed her onto the ground.

"OHHHHHHMYYYYYGAWWWWDD" Kaminari screamed running around in circles.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON- ohhh shit..."

Avril said, coming from out the house she quick stumbled with her phone and took a picture posting it on Instagram,

Avril was Katsuki cousin they were bother really close.

Everyone was screaming as Camie slowly gotten up and started to run away and to the exit.

Katsuki stood there in shock he only thought of the girl as a small nerd he never knew she had the ability to do something like that.

He needed her....wanted her so fucking bad.

He snapped back into reality as the girl started to fall backwards. Katsuki quickly rushed and grabbed her before impact.

He loved her....ever sense they were kids....

A d o r e  y o u——>>>

J u s t  m y  t y p e       <<<<<<<

'She lets me down then gets me high~

I don't know why she's just my type~!'

A New Chapter Just My Type~