The Northern Parliament

Speaking: "Hello."
Thoughts: "Hello."
Yelling: "HELLO."
Action during speech: "hel*punch*"
Morse code/writing on paper: "Hello."

Third person POV

A few months later after the battle against Orochi Azur Lane received a transmission from the Northern Parliament they requested for some assistance from Azur Lane so Prince of Wales put together two fleets, along with a sub fleet. Montana, Reaper, Conqueror, Javelin, Laffey, and Ayanami. The other fleet was Hornet, Saratoga, South Dakota, Cleveland, Columbia, and Montpelier. The submarine fleet was lead by Shadow the other two subs were I-400 and U-0 I-400 was a submersible carrier and U-0 was Shadow's right hand man when it came to being under the water. They all set sail for the north to conduct a joint operation however due to some problems Conqueror didn't set out with everyone else and had to leave a few hours after. Everyone else reached the fortress that was the goal of the joint operation two Northern Parliament ships greeted the fleets Avorua and Pamiat and they started to move on the stronghold. 

Back at the Azur Lane base Conqueror just set sail despite his not wanting to go until he was told Javelin left then he left right away he sighed to himself as the air grew colder and a fog surrounded his ship. It had been some time since he had received any sound from Montana so Conqueror figured he entered a mirror sea but his thoughts came to an end as a fleet of Sirens showed up in front of him. Conqueror sighed once again as he turned his ship and aimed his cannons.

Back with Montana's group they started their attack on the fortress the Eagle Union fleet took charge and went in first letting the Paper Fleet save their ammo and the forces they encountered weren't mush of a threat. Montana thought something was off he wondered why the Northern Parliament struggled against this fortress the giant ice burg in the ocean loomed over the area putting Montana on guard. Reaper and Shadow noticed this and also kept their guard up after seeing the shield and anti-aircraft fire they didn't want to take any risks they moved forward at a good pace Pamiat was wowed seeing them get further. A mysterious Siren emerged and fired a strange weapon at the fleet South Dakota used her shield and protected Pamiat from it she took minim damage but her fire control was down. The Siren then fell back and left her forces to deal with them.

Conqueror was sailing forward still the fog around his ship growing thicker as he traveled along the sea. Behind him a sea filled with wrecked Siren ships slowing falling beneath the waves Conqueror only had minimal damage on his ship as he went to find his comrades.

The Eagle Union and Paper Fleet got separated when an ice burg appeared under them blocking them off from each other then the ice burg begun firing salvos at the Eagle Union. On the other side the two Parliament ships were with the Paper Fleet staring down a Siren fleet Montana took the lead and drew his sword. The fight started salvos were exchanged the sub fleet was nearby sending waves of torpedo's at the Siren's then another set of salvos and torpedoes' started hitting the fleet. Montana looked over and saw a fleet of ships in white uniforms Montana smirked.

Montana: "The Northern Parliament's fleet your late."
???: "Well I'll make it up by blasting them all away then!"
???: "Gangut please restrain yourselves in front of our guests." 
Pamiat: "They are here!"
Avorua: "With reinforcements we'll be fine."
Javelin: "Then let's keep going we'll surprise Conqueror once he gets here."

They wiped out the remaining Siren ships then the Northern Parliament introduced themselves the lead ship a battleships named Sovetskaya Rossiya (shortened to Sovet) and Gangut. The cruiser Chapayev and the destroyers names Grozny, Minsk, and Tashkent. Another ship was with them as well though she wasn't fighting for whatever reason the cruiser kirov the sub fleet was sent come distance ahead to scout while the others talked for a bit.