seven

*SMUT WARNING*

"What the..." Alejandro says, peeking his head around the door frame to look down the hall. "Is Mattia down there?" He whispers over to me. I nod slightly and he starts to walk down the hall, the others following. I sit in a trance, too distracted by the image in my mind to notice that they left. I hear them all gasp and yell out in shock. I'm snapped out of my trance and I run to the bathroom, seeing everyone just staring into the bathroom. I slowly slip myself between Kairi and Tate to get another look. It was Mattia... levitating in midair. His eyes were that extremely bright purple and his body was producing this glowing cloud, which is what lit up the entire bathroom. His body slowly turned in a circular motion and it seemed like he was completely unconscious. Everyone was frozen in their spot so I took it upon myself to step forward and try to pull him down, or at least wake him up. Lightly pulling on his sleeve, he didn't seem fazed at all. I grabbed onto his waist and gently tried to pull him towards the ground, the others began to help after they noticed what I was doing. We eventually got his feet to touch the ground when his head suddenly shot up, staring directly at me. Suddenly, he grabs me by the shoulders and pushes me against the wall, harshly. I gasp at the sudden impact and look at him in fear, his face expressionless. The others look just as scared as I do. Mattia's eyes start to flicker and his grip loosens on my shoulders. His head begins to bobble and then he just collapses. The glowing cloud that was around him vanishes as his body hits the ground.

"Are you okay?" Alejandro walks over to me, putting his hand on my shoulder. I put my hand on top of his. I nod and he manages to give me a weak smile. Mark, Kairi, and Ale start to grab Mattia and try to take him back to my room. Tate walks up to me.

"Did he hurt you?" She frantically starts to search my body for injuries. I laugh at her.

"I'm fine. He just scared me is all."

"I'm sure he scared all of us. Whatever got in his eyes, it's doing something to him and he probably doesn't even know it. We need to start the cure tomorrow." She comfortingly rubs my back.

"Yeah, I hope he'll be okay." Tate stares at me for a moment and I see a small smile creep onto her face. "What?"

"You really care about him don't you?"

"Yeah he's like my best friend." I can tell she sees right through me, like she knows exactly how I'm feeling. She's always been that way.

"You love him." I look at her confused, shocked she'd jump to that conclusion so fast.

"What? No, no not like that." My voice gets really high, just giving it away that I'm hiding something.

"Oh my god...you do." Her smile becomes bigger as she realizes that I do in fact have feelings for Mattia. I didn't think I made it that obvious but, apparently that's not the case. Suddenly, I hear footsteps coming from the hallway and Kairi appears in the doorway.

"He's waking up." He says as we follow him back into my room. As we walk in, Mattia is sitting up in my bed, rubbing his eyes. I sit next to him on the bed.

"Why is everyone up?" He says groggily, looking around at us.

"Do you remember anything?" Kairi asks him. Mattia looks at him confused.

"Remember what?"

"Um maybe fucking levitating in the bathroom?" Ale says. I give him a slap on the arm.

"Don't scare him." I whisper as Alejandro just rubs his arm.

"I what!" Mattia sits straight up, looking at Alejandro.

"Hey, hey it's okay calm down." I gently push him back, he looks at me frightened and I try to give him a reassuring look. "I woke up in the middle of the night and...I found you in the bathroom. You were glowing again and... floating off the ground." I say as calmly as possible. He tries to remember what he did but he just couldn't.