Chapter 1 - The Exams

I wake up to hear someone calling my name. I climb out of bed and go into my bathroom. I yawn as i turn my phone on to check what time it is. 8:45am. I go downstairs to get sone breakfast when my mom asks me what im doing.

"why aren't you dressed?" she asks me.

"uh, what do you mean?" i look at her curiously.

"the entrance exams? They start in an hour." she looks at me confused. Wait.. Oh! The entrance exams to UA! They're today??? I run upstairs to go get dressed. I just grab some black sweat pants that are high wasted and a sports bra. I quickly throw them on with some socks and run downstairs.

"do you want me to drive you down there? It'll be quicker." my mom asks me as she finishes up making waffles.

"nah I'll walk. It'll only take like 15 minutes tops." i tell her as i take my seat at the kitchen island in front of my plate.

"okay, here one for on the way." she tells me as she hands me a strawberry milk.

"thanks mom, I'm gonna go now!" i tell her as i finish up my waffles. She takes the plate and goes to wash it. I grab my milk.

"okay hun, lets go out and eat dinner later once your done, to celebrate. I'll tell your father as well." i hear her say before i walk out the door.

"bye!" i tell her and close the door. I put my strawberry milk in my pocket as i put my earbuds in. I put on my favorite song, f/s and put my phone in my other pocket. (f/s - favorite song)

Sorry its short! Some might not know but im deleting my other icy hot series (icy hot and love birds) and remaking it! I didn't like how it was going so fast so im hoping to change it with this version! The original series was started when i was new to writing and i have more experience with making good storys! There also might not be shinso in this one, but in a separate book! Thats all!