Chapter 5 - "Don't Be Late."

"excuse me, but may I sit here?" I turn around to see a blue haired boy around my age. Wasn't he the boy who was talking during the exam introduction?

"oh, yeah sorry." I say as I move over a little so the boy can sit down.

"I couldn't but notice you were crying, are you okay?" He asks me.

"oh, yeah im fine." I tell him while looking down.

"I'm Tenya Iida. What's your name?" he asks.

"oh, I'm L/n f/n. You can call me n/n though." I tell him looking over at him.

"well, n/n, why are you alone crying?" He asks me.

"oh, nothing I just didn't get something in the mail that I thought I would." I told him.

"what would that be? Sorry if I sound nosy." he says.

"oh no it's fine, I didn't get a letter from UA telling me if I were accepted or not." I tell him.

"oh, it could've got mixed up in the mail or stolen. If it did, another way you'd know if you got in the school is if they send a uniform to you. Those they have to hand to you. If you do get a uniform you could meet me at the front gates of ua and I can show you to the office to see what class your in." he told me. I smile at him and he smiles back.

"This may sound weird but.. Would you like to be my friend? I don't have that many and you seem cool." I aks him. He looks surprised.

"oh uh yeah, I'd like being friends. Say, what's your quirk? Mines engine basically i can run fast." He tells me.

"my quirk is called 'demon' I can get sharp nails and horns. I grow a tail and black angel wings. The drawback of my quirk is if I use it for more then a minute, I can pass out and go into a 2-4 month coma. But if I loose control of my quirk, let's just say, it wouldn't end too well." I tell him. I decide to leave the part where my quirk is an actual demon that could separate from my body and if it did I'd go into a coma for up to 2 years and wake up quirkless and that it could take over my body whenever it wanted to. I dont want to scare someone i just became friends with away.

"that's a really over powered quirk. How'd you get it?" he asks.

"oh well uh, my father's quirk allows him to mend multiple quirks into one quirk. And he did that with around 4 or 5 quirks. I won't tell you how though cause i dont even know myself how he did it. All I know is he mended those quirks together because I was born quirkless, and he gave the mended quirk to me." I tell him. Your lying. You know exactly how he got the quirks. You just don't want to tell him your uncle is a villian that steals quirks. Shut up.

"it's getting late. I should get going. Wanna meet up tomorrow at the same spot?" I ask him as I stand up.

"yeah sure" he tells me. I wave and walk off. Is it true what he said? If so, my uniform should arrive tomorrow.

~time skip~

I walk in the door and take my shoes off. The house is quite and empty. Weird. I guess mom and dad are at work still, and Elijah and Jayden left. I could use a shower. I go into my room and grabs some clothes from my closet. I head into the bathroom and get in.

I change into my clothes and go to the laundry room. I put my towel and dirty clothes into the washer and turn it on. I head downstairs to the kitchen and grab a granola bar. I head to the living room and sit on the couch. I turn on the TV and watch the newest episode of f/a (favorite show)

About 20 minutes later I throw my granola bar trash away and turn the TV off. I head up to my room and open the door. I close the door and turn around. Suddenly my body is pinned to my door. I close my eyes tightly shut out of reflex. I sit there for a few seconds when nothing happens. I open my left eye and im met with the same emerald green eyes from the morning.

"what now, Jayden?" I ask annoyed. I just want to lay down and go to sleep but apparently I won't be doing that. He says nothing and stares into my e/c eyes. "Well? I don't have all night?" I ask. He looks down and away from me. Is he okay? He grabs my hands with one of his hands and points my face up to look at him from his normal height. I roll my eyes.

"join me." He exclaims.

"EH?!" I say out of shock.

"join me. Become a villian with me. Ua turned you down, your mom just left you for some boyfriend and his son. What more dk you have? Either join me or you'd have to join your father. You don't want to be experimented on anymore right? You'll be safe if you join me. Plus there's a girl around your age there. Her names himiko." he tells me. I push him off of me.

"Just because I don't get into my dream school doesn't mean I'll become a villain!" I yell at him trying to hold back tears.

"have it your way, I was just trying to save you. But if you want to be experimented on then enjoy, unless you want to be safe?" He asks. I go silent. Ooooo seems fun, agree! If you dont I will! Fine.

"... Okay... .. Fine.." I say looking down. He smiles and brings his hands together.

"wonderful! Meet me at the park tomorrow at sunset!" He says.

"I can't. I'm meeting up with a friend at that time." I tell him.

"Fine, after sunset." He tells me. He adss on,
"Don't Be Late."