The Truth* Part Three*

(Colby's POV)
I am not looking forward to the video tonight. My stomach has been hurting all day and I've been feeling really dizzy. Sam still wants me to go. He said it would be good for me to get out of the house and explore, but I wasn't feeling it. I just woke up about a half hour ago and no one knows that I'm awake. I just get ready and head downstairs. I walk down to the lounge and see Sam, Jake, Corey, and Aaron. I walk in and they all look at me with  concern. "Colby, we need to talk." Sam said patting the couch  telling me to sit down. I walk over and sit next to him. "Colby, I'm gonna ask you one more time, but this time I want the truth. Have you been eating?" Sam said with the serious look on his face. He knows, but how? "What do you mean? I told you already." I said trying to defend myself, but I could tell it wasn't working. "Ok, you win. No I haven't been eating. I'm sorry." I said as I started to cry. "Colby don't cry. It's ok." He said. "Sam, can I talk to you alone?" I said . "Sure. Guys?" He said as he looked at Corey, Jake, and Aaron. "Got it. Come on guys." Corey said as he got the other roommates to leave. "So, what's up?" Sam asked. "Sam, remember when I said I was gay?" I asked. "Yeah." " I think I like someone in the house." I said. "Really? Who?" He asked. "You."

I know that was really short, but I'm trying.