𝟎𝟑 || 𝐌𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐜 𝐁𝐨𝐱

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

Something very strange had occurred during the Grand Prix in Monaco that year. Of course many strange things would happen during the event, yet the first sign of trouble should've been by how Diana Rogers-Stark was acting.

Flashing lights and cheering civilians flooded the child's ears as Tony helped her out of the car. Yet another event she was being taken on, but surprisingly this time she didn't act out. Instead the child politely waved to the crowd. It was very uncharacteristic.

The paparazzi wasn't too upset about it however, taking many profitable photos of the girl as she held hands with her guardian, and neither was Tony. His entourage on the other hand was a little concerned. Pepper and Happy immediately felt like it was strange as she never missed a chance to act out, yet remained quiet.

In all actuality the only reason Diana wasn't flipping off the press was because it wasn't appropriate. Even if she loved a chance to become the centre of attention today was not about her, it was all about Pepper Potts. As this was her first public appearance since being crowned CEO of her family enterprise.

So instead of drawing attention towards herself Diana stayed close to her cousin and allowed Pepper her time to shine, "So do you think we're gonna win?" Diana asked Tony, excited to see her company's sponsored vehicle in that year's competition.

The billionaire shrugged as he held the door open for her, "Is that even a question? When don't we win anything?" He teased her.

"True," she nodded before Tony quickly turned to his situationship. "You know, it's Europe. Whatever happens the next twenty minutes, just go with it."

The women's brow rose, "Go with it? Go with what-?"

Before Pepper could finish the four were met by a familiar redheaded woman, "Mr. Stark?" Natalie smiled.

Tony quickly removed his sunglasses to greet her, "Hey."

She smiled as Diana sent a glance to Pepper, who seemed to be seething at the sudden appearance, "Hello. How was your flight?"

"It was excellent," Diana could feel Tony's palm start to slightly sweat as he clutched it tighter. "Boy, it's nice to see you," he looked the assistant up and down.

Pepper went straight to the booze being handed to her and started to inhale it before Natalie took it away, "We have one photographer from the ACM, if you don't mind. Okay?"

The three of them were pushed together for a few photos, and even if Diana was placed in front of them she could tell just how delighted their faces were, "When did this happen?" Pepper whispered.