𝟎𝟒 || 𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

The heels of Natalie Rushman could be heard from Diana's left, while the rolling of her's and her guardian's suitcases to her right.

The events of the night before were anything but calm you could say. Not long after Diana had joined the festivities Tony got very uncharacteristically hammered. Flirting with any woman who threw themselves towards him, blowing things up and pissing in his own suit.

Then to add insult to injury, Tony got into a very heated scuffle with his friend Rhodey. Ending in not only the complete destruction of the floor level in her home but the Mark ll being stolen by Rhodey as well.

Needless to say Pepper was beyond pissed off at the entire ordile by both of her friend's actions. After the events she technically kidnapped Diana and brought her home to keep the child from the unstable home and guardian. Not that Diana would complain as after the party she was beyond embarrassed by how Tony acted.

Luckily she had some good to come as she was able to convince Pepper to allow Hammer Tech to have a slot at the expo that night. Giving a girl an excuse to see her best friend once more.

So her and Pepper's entourage walked towards the new CEO's office, preparing to pull her away from the desk she glued herself to that morning.

"Ms Potts?" Natalie peaked inside before the trio stood at the door.

Diana watched as Pepper suddenly sat up straight as she took notice of them. As did the person sitting across from her, "Hi, c-come on in."

Tony Stark suddenly turned around with a jaw detached as he saw them. Diana noticed his attention was on Natalie but didn't question it as she waited at the door.

"Wheels up in twenty-five minutes," she told the CEO, walking over with yet another file in need of Pepper's signature.

"Thank you."

"Anything else, boss?" Happy asked Pepper, but Tony was the one to respond, "I'm good, Hap."

"No, I'll be just another minute," Pepper then told him, making the Incredible Iron Man stop talking for once.

Still Tony looked around the room to see if anyone could tolerate his nonsense and smiled at his ward, "Morning Di, how are you this fine sunny day?"

"It's cloudy outside," the nine year-old deadpanned before looking over at Pepper. "Are you almost ready to go? Harry wants to hangout before the event."

Pepper nodded, "Just give me one second to look these files over."

Diana gave a small okay as Tony started to sigh, looking at the four pissed off members of his entourage, "I lost all the kids in the divorce."