Chapter: 5

Demi's POV

As the plane lands, I wipe my tears, grab my bags, and walk out the plane. I was glad I'm here, back in LA like I'm supposed to be.. I just.. I just need to forget everything. I put my earbuds on and listen to "Lean on" By Dj Snake and Major Lazer. I walk to the baggage claim, taking my bags. My car was outside, in the parking lot, so I walk out, sighing as I press a button on my keys, making the doors go up. I start driving home, but I felt tears roll down my cheeks. Why was I crying? Am I still really affected by what happened? Truth hurts.. Just when I thought of that, the song "Truth hurts" By Lizzo, came up. I sang along to it as I drove, putting the roof of my car down...... A few minutes later, I get to my house in LA. I enter and smell the fresh aroma of my house. I missed it. I smile to myself and put my stuff down, laying on my couch. This was home. "I guess I'm back" I said to myself.  I ordered pizza and 20 mins later, I hear a door bell. I stand up, opening the door. To my surprise, the one who delivered the pizza for me was my good friend, Silver. This was completely shocking for me. I honestly didnt't know where he went. Turns out, he was here.

Demi: Silver?!?!

Silver: *smiles and hands her the pizza* for Ms. Laurel?~ *smirks*

Demi: *smiles and takes it* Thanks Silver. Where you been? Come in! *steps aside to let him in*

Silver: *smiles and enters* Thanks. Where have I been? *chuckles* Going on and off jobs here in LA of course.

Demi: *chuckles* Yeah. heh

Silver: What are YOU doing here?

Demi: *sighs* Heartbreak..

Silver: *immediately hugs her* Im so sorry.

Demi: *smiles and hugs back* No need to be sorry Silvy

Silver: *sighs* .. okay. *lets go and smiles*

Demi: Sooooo~ You wanna eat this pizza?

Silver: *smiles* yes!!

Demi: *chuckles* okay! 

I spent the night with Silver, no sexual tho. Just saying~

~Meanwhile with Shadow~

Shadow's POV

I'm here... Alone in my room. Burying myself in thoughts. Despite the banging and knocking of my friends, who were begging me to come out, I still did not care. I mean, why should I? Yes. I should. But... I dont know... I just. wanna think for a sec...and figure myself out. I honestly did not know what came over me.. ugh! How can I be so stupid!!!! I hear Rouge crying, my best friend. It honestly hurt me to hear my best friend crying, but before I should show myself to them... I need to fix this...