Chapter: 4

Demi's POV

*yawns* I wake up... A-And see Shadow not beside me anymore. *tears up*.... did he just use me for sex...?.. I can't believe he lied to me...Why? How could he do such things to me?..... Just when I thought I'd love again, my trust shatters along with my heart... Maybe I don't deserve it. Cuz fucking bitches like me deserve to die..... and disappear. Maybe in everyone's lives, or maybe just not appear to them, change, get lost, get wrecked.... I honestly don't know what to do with life. Why? I'm broken and torn... Into fucking pieces.. And that's their fault. Wait- It's mine. Because I have nobody else to blame.... except for myself.. for being alive as well........

Demi: *grabs a knife* Do or Die... *sighs* .... and I chose die...

Shadow's POV

Look, I know you think I'm the bad guy here, but let me explain my side.. We... never meant this. I know she'll end up pregnant, or maybe not.. *sighs* .... she will realize one day, that she can never love a foe. I'd rather keep my distance, rather than hurt her... I know, and it's hard for me to leave her just like that. I wish.. I'd be the one to wake her up in the morning and tell her how much I love her... But... I can't... I wish I could love her, but we all know, this is all forbidden... We aren't meant to be, even if we try. So I'll keep my distance, because I love her.....

Demi's POV

Cutting, bruising, hurting myself.. What could possibly be next?! Me... leaving.... going to the states.. Yes, that's the right thing to do.. I'm going back to LA, I can't stand it here in NYC. I'm done with this..... Nobody would mind if I left anyways..

Demi: *cries and packs her stuff, not saying goodbye, and drives to the airport*

At The Airport: 

Demi: *dressed in this*

Demi: *checks her baggages in, and walks to the gates, waiting, as she is on her phone, scrolling through pictures, tears rolling down her cheeks*

Voice over: Gate 34D, Flight to Los Angeles, now letting all business class members to come..

Demi: *wipes her tears, putting her phone in her bag, walking towards the gates. She enters, then gets in the plane, looking over at the window, tears rolling down her cheeks, thinking 'goodbye'*

Pilot: Hello guys. This will be a straight 5 hr and 50 min flight to Los Angeles. Thank you.

Demi: *starts chewing gum as the plane takes off, getting on her computer, crying silently*

I had to lose you.... to love me..