ೃ✧ 𝑅𝑂𝐿𝐸𝑆 ‍ ‍ ‍!

🌱 ─ open💐 ─ reserved

🌱 ─ open
💐 ─ reserved

NOTE : if you'd like to change the
gender of the character, i'm okay
with that just let me know so i can
fix the pronouns in the description

NOTE : if you'd like to change thegender of the character, i'm okaywith that just let me know so i canfix the pronouns in the description♡

ECHINACEA ៹ coneflower ; red - orange fade
creds to hermes

MEANING ∗ GLORY

( achi ) this male is a modest and kind being . he is exceptionally skilled in most areas and very intelligent . people often said that he was born for greatness , and after he received this flower they knew it had to be true . he's very open - minded about the opportunities he gets in life , and he's excited to get his name out in the world .

✩✼ 。゚・  ゚・

GARDENIA ៹ cape jasmine ; white

MEANING ∗ SECRET LOVE

( 💐 ) ‍ ‍ ‍gardenias are . . . interesting flowers to receive . their meaning is odd in terms of defining a person , but most that do receive them are often daydreamers and frequently find themselves lovestruck ; two states which this male can relate to . a carefree and wistful being , he's always off somewhere with his head in the clouds . has a nasty habit of falling for people too quickly ( and usually the wrong ones ) . a free spirit at heart he just wants to achieve his dream of becoming an architect .

✩✼ 。゚・  ゚・

DIANTHUS CARYOPHYLLUS ៹ carnation ; purple

MEANING ∗ CAPRICIOUS

( sierra ) ‍ ‍ ‍‍carnations aren't too unusual to get , but purple ones are more on the rare end of the spectrum . people who receive this flower are erratic and temperamental , and don't end up in the best places . this girl is the definition of impulse ; heart over head . her entire life she's taken risks , only relying on herself and the occasional select person . she's a wild and unbound soul with almost no filter .

✩✼ 。゚・  ゚・

LILIUM ៹ lily ; orange ( tiger )

MEANING ∗ PRIDE

( arthur ) ‍ ‍ ‍lilies are blossoms that are usually associated with the higher - class people of the world , which is exactly where this male comes from . he's a boy who was born with a silver spoon in both hands , but he knows despite his birthright he still has to prove his worth . he takes pride in his family and his work , which revolves around the work of his father . he's a bit of a narcissist , 'cause c'mon look at him , but he knows when to be humble . a natural charmer and social being .

✩✼ 。゚・  ゚・

BELLIS PERENNIS ៹ daisy ; white

MEANING ∗ INNOCENCE

( kanon ) ‍ ‍ ‍daisies , despite being abundant flowers in the real world , are quite rare in people . it's difficult to find that same gentle innocence of the flower in a person since most tend to grow out of it . but that's where this girl comes in ! she's one of the most selfless , kind , and respectable people out there . she just want to provide for others , and bring light into the world . however , this does backfire at times , considering that her kindness can easily be taken advantage of .

✩✼ 。゚・  ゚・

TULIPA ៹ tulip ; pink

MEANING ∗ CONFIDENCE

( tomie ) ‍ ‍ ‍tulips are more common to see , and like every other flower different colors hold different meanings . pink is a color for people who exude a dominant , confident aura . this girl fits that description to the letter . she's a brazen character who's not afraid to speak her mind . she's a social butterfly and loves to interact with others , in fact that's where she's most comfortable . there isn't a person she hasn't met that hasn't liked her .

 there isn't a person she hasn't met that hasn't liked her

comment which role you'dlike to reserve ! part twowill be out soon !

like to reserve ! part two
will be out soon !