ೃ✧ 𝑅𝑂𝐿𝐸𝑆 ( pt. 2 ) ‍ ‍ ‍!

🌱 ─ open💐 ─ reserved

🌱 ─ open
💐 ─ reserved

NOTE : if you'd like to change the
gender of the character, i'm okay
with that just let me know so i can
fix the pronouns in the description

NOTE : if you'd like to change thegender of the character, i'm okaywith that just let me know so i canfix the pronouns in the description♡

ORCHIDACEAE ៹ orchid ; green

MEANING ∗ GOOD FORTUNE

( 💐 ) ‍ ‍ ‍green orchids represent good fortune , and are incredibly rare to receive . genuine good luck is hard to come by , let alone a person who seems to be blessed with it . nothing bad ever seems to happen happened person . this individual is very intuitive and extremely intelligent , two things that aid in their neverending streak of fortune . they're a bit on the quiet side , but around the right people they really come out of their shell .

✩✼ 。゚・  ゚・

HELIANTHUS ៹ sunflower ; yellow

MEANING ∗ HAPPINESS

( allegra ) ‍ ‍ ‍always looking up towards sunlight , these blossoms are given to those who are the embodiments of joy . similarly to daisies , sunflowers are also rare because it's difficult to find that pure emotion of happiness in an individual . but this girl seems to have no trouble with smiling 24/7 .

✩✼ 。゚・  ゚・

LAVANDULA ៹ lavender ; purple
sibling to " carnation " !!

MEANING ∗ SILENCE

( kovidar ) ‍ ‍ ‍lavenders are for the quiet and introverted . this male is a timid soul that is known for his soft character . he's got a heart of gold but the bravery of a mouse . he may want for things to go a certain way , but he has a difficult time standing up himself . he relies a lot on his sister , who he cares for very much .