1. New song

"What will talking about, PD-nim?" I asked the handsome man who sat in his chair.

"Well, as we know, soon you will have comeback and i need you to write the lyric" He smile at me. Meanwhile i was frowned because what just he said.

"What do you mean?" I asked him seriously.

"You hear what i just said, Honey-ssi. As the best soloist last year and soon this year, you should make do something great which make your fans happy, right?" He asked again.

Yeah this is my third year in this industry as the soloist, got many awards which i not very know what are all them.

"But, PD-nim, you know this maybe really risking, what if everyone not like my song, i mean you know everyone said that i am not really talented, it just because i this voice so i can survive in here" I said the truth of what i have got this time.

Even i am not always read all the comments or news, but one day i have read it and they said that.

My song is so lame and i can not do anything else like dance or rap.

It's because i don't like it, and is it wrong that i can not do that? Everyone singer have their way, right?.

"I think you wrong, you are one the best singer in this Minabawi Entertaiment and of course in this world, they like you, don't let any bad things effect yourself, just be yourself and this song is special, tho" He grinning and make me more confused.

"Special?"

"Yes, special for your fans"

.

"Song for my fans?" I thingking hard about it, fans?

"What happen, buddy?" Joohoen my manager actually also my friend ask me and he driving the car now we on the way back to my house.

"You know, Wonho PD-nim wants me write song for my fans" I said to him and keep look at the road.

He look at me for a moment and smile,"Really? That's good buddy, your fans will happy know that, huh"

"But, did i really have fans? I mean i not really know it" He suddenly laughing make me look at him.

"Of course you have, so who buy all your albums? Who vote for your awards? Of course your fans!" He said and i just realized it.

"But, i never really connect to them" I sighed and lean my head in the window.

"So you want have interaction with them?"

I look at him again,"If it possible, i want" and he smile with just i said.

"Okay, let's do what other idols do"

-

Okay this my serious new book.lol. In this book will showing many idols, Please anyone who read this write your fav idols, and jezz i really want to ditch Twice. HAHAHAHAHA kidding.

No i am serious.

HAHAHAHA. SEE YOU.