2. Instagram

"This!"

Minhyuk give me my phone and i saw he show me an instagram account. Minhyuk is also my manager.

"So?" I asked him.

"Well, if you want to intraction with your fans, upload your own picture or make a story," He explain to me. Ah, i see now, Joohoen maybe told him about it.

I scrolling up and down the account which with my name and there is the blue check beside that.

Wow, i got so millions followers and all my comebacks and stage pictures in here. I know i have an instagram account but i never check it before, because i don't know what should i do.

"But it has many my picture, dude," I keep check the pictures.

I heard he chuckling "Yeah, but just from your comebacks, i mean you take your pictures by yourself and upload it," He take back my phone and open the camera app.

"Smile please, one, two, three,"

Ckrek!

"Then upload this," I look my picture smile a bit and make a peace sign.

"What should i write?" I asked when i should make the caption.

"It's up to you, maybe you should ask their day?" He suggest, i just nodding and upload it.

"And after this you phone will be.."

Buzz
Buzz
Buzz
Buzz
Buzz

My phone buzzing like there is no tomorrow, and Minhyuk laughing saw my reaction.

"Calm down, kid. It's just their enthusiasm saw your post"

I saw the notification from the app and my eyes almost pop up fron the place.

"10k Likes and 5k comments! What the hell, in fact there aren't 5 minutes yet!" I exclaimed and again this pabo just laughing.

"Because this rare tho, you never do it before so they happy!"

Honeyofficial✅ : Hello everyone, this is Honey, how are you?😊

Comment:
@jarofhoney : wow! FINALLY HONEY POSTED GUYS!
@yourhoney : THIS IS WHAT I SIGN UP FOR
@MyloveHoney : LET'S CRY THE NIGHT AWAY!

I read all the comments and this is so amazing, look all their respons.

"Look, this is fun right? So from now you can use this and just don't really make it public, i mean just upload your general pictures. You understand?" He asked me and tapped my shoulder.

"Okay!"

Along this day i just check my instagram, all the pictures and the comments.

I also check their accounts, from what i saw some of them is my fandom account.

But an account cought my attention, their have many followers and from the pictures that i saw, the always update about my activities.

And the most interesting of that account they did many gathering. For some reasons i really want to know them.

My fans.

On the bio, i saw something make me doubt to klik or not, but after thinking not too hard i klik it.

The link to join group chat.

...

Why publish a story become hard these days...