Chapter 2

Meanwhile, in the Luncheon Kingdom, a man in green woke up with a pounding headache. He felt as if he had been thrown off a cliff and hit a dozen rocks on the way down. He had no idea where he was and come to think of it he had no idea who he was.

He slowly opened his eyes after hearing somebody talking, he slowly sat up and groaned.

"Ah good to see you are awake." a male voice stated.

The man looked up and saw another man standing there. Roughly about his own age. He wore a checked shirt, blue jeans, black and white sneakers He had block hair and blue eyes, he seemed friendly.

The man in green looked at the other man, confusion within his eyes.

"W - Where am I?" the man in green asked.

"Let me explain. I found you nearby. You were pretty badly hurt so I brought you back here and took care of your wounds. What's your name?" The man asked.

The man in green thought with all his might but he just couldn't remember. He couldn't remember his own name....

"I - I don't remember..."

The man looked at the main in green surprised.

"Oh dear. Seems like you were worse off than I thought, looks like you have lost your memory. I'm Benjamin by the way."

"Nice to meet you, Benjamin."

"You too...uh...what about if I just call you Antonio until you get your memory back."

Antonio nodded in agreement.

"Don't worry you can stay here until your memory has come back and until you have recovered."

Antonio gave Benjamin a small smile unaware of the danger he was truly in...

...

Back with the Odyssey, Mario looked out the window. He seemed so interested in the clouds flying by. Mario felt tormented.

"...Mario?"

Mario perked up, looking at Cappy.

"Yes Cappy?" Mario asked.

Cappy questioned, "Uh... Please don't take this the wrong way but... Why didn't you tell me about Luigi? Did something happen between you and him?"

Mario shook his head before looking over at Violet. The girl had her eyes closed, resting before they got back to the Luncheon Kingdom.

"Truth be told, nothing happened between us. My fratello had decided to take a job with Professor E. Gadd as a ghost researcher assistant." Mario revealed.

"He must be very brave like you." Cappy complimented.

Mario chuckled. "Actually, Luigi and Violet are both scared of ghosts. They wanted to get over that fear by working with him."

Cappy breathed, "Wow."

Mario nodded as he told his friend, "See Luigi befriended this cute little ghost puppy..."

Unknown to him, as he told Cappy what happened with the Dark Moon, Violet had opened her eyes. She watched the two of them with a smile on her face. It grew into worry. She couldn't help but wonder what in the world happened to Luigi.

She prayed quietly, "Please Grambi... Let him be alright..."

...

The Odyssey finally touched down in the Luncheon Kingdom near evening. Mario, Cappy, and Violet got out of the Odyssey. Sitting waiting for them was Spettro, Luigi and Violet's Polterpup.